More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

Britta and the Slippery Slope (Britta from Community, Cons)

It started with Brita announcing to the group that she was going to protest the school's lack of green initiatives. But rather that getting validation, the group just groaned.

"Britta, we all know you just do this to feel better about yourself" said Jeff.

"Oh yeah, well if I didn't care would I protest all day in the commons" Brita angrily replied before storming off.


The next day Troy passed Britta in the commons. She was in jeans and a long shirt and was yelling to no one in particular.

"You know if you actually cared about this, you would wear something that actually got some attention." He said as he walked past.

At first, Britta was mad at him for being misogynistic but over the course of the next hour what he said weighed on her mind. Finally, she decided he was right and ran to her car so that she could change into her slutty workout clothes, a tight white shirt with tiny red shorts and a total lack of bra just to tie the look together.


It was Annie that walked by next. At this point, there were some people that would stop to stare for a second and even a couple pervs that stopped to take pictures.

"You know if you actually cared about this, you would fine something to really grab their attention. You really think a hint a hint of nipples through a shirt is going to do that", critiqued Annie as she walked past.

Now, Annie had meant that as a snide remark at the expense of Brita's attempt to weaponize her sexuality. In Annie's naïve mind, a better attention getter would be some posters or a diorama. But Brita totally misinterpreted it. She was furious at the question of her commitment and whipped off her shirt.

When Jeff came towards the commons there was crowd encircling something. Curious he pushed through to find topless Britta at the center of it.

"You know if actually cared about this, you would take some actual action to get these people on your side rather than just getting attention." Jeff said. But he didn't walk away. Instead, he walked up to her, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his dick.

Faced with a direct challenge from an old rival and old stiff friend, Brita met it head on, literally. She dropped tp her knees and took his dick in her mouth.


Abed and the others hurried to the commons after getting a text from Jeff saying "Britta blowbang in the commons. Cum quick" Abed pulled up to see her surrounded by dicks and pulled out his trusty tool.

"You know if you actually cared about this, you would let me film your protest and put it online. For the attention to your cause of course"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)