More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

THE LADIES:

Britney, body builder and amateur model

Britney first went to the gym to get healthy. Soon, it became her addiction. She began sharing pictures of her weight loss, then muscle gains on social media. As she got more fit, she found her following growing. Soon she was working out every day, eating a carefully designed diet to get the most out of her body. She shared videos and sold products to her fast growing social media following. She always got requests, people asking to see more skin. While she was willing to wear a bikini or some tight shorts, she found herself too shy to show much more then that. She was just a naturally modest person. The pressure increased though, and she started doing more risque photos shoots almost against her will. The acclaim of her followers pleased her too much, and caused her to push her limits.

Little did she realize, she was about have her modesty challenged far more then she'd ever intended...

Britney is tall, with very large arms and an almost fat free body. Her butt is an almost perfect circle of muscle. She is rather small breasted, which might be part of her fear of nudity. Her skin is quite pale, she has brunette hair and rather big lips. She also has a few cute little tattoos.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)