More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by raziel83 raziel83

What is the incestuous couple up to?

Bringing in more families

"Mom... I was thinking we could go out and show some other families the joys of too..." Juan told Alexis even as he fucked her on their bed. Alexis rocked her hips against her son each time his cock plunged into her. "Aww... Are you getting bored of fucking mommy too?" Alexis said in a mocking tone to her incubus son. "Never." To emphasise this, Juan pulled his mother into a hug, pushing his dick as deep insider her as he could and sending his tail to enter her asshole, double penetrating her effortlessly. Alexis made out with Juan, their tongues wrestling and fangs gnashing together violently. "Good." Alexis said when she finally broke off the kiss.

"I may share you with others sometimes, but don't forget that you, and this dick-" she squeezed him hard and jerked off his dick for a while, before guiding it back inside her cunt "belong to mommy. ...Who did you have in mind?"

"Well... There's Quisha in my class..." Juan lifts her legs and Alexis doesn't resist as he pins her down for a rough dicking. "She lives alone with her father and he might get in the way, unless you distract her..." "Oh I'm sure I can distract him all right..." Alexis squeezed his cock with her cunt that was tighter than a vise. "Quisha a good little girl, but I bet if I have some time alone with her, I'd turn her into an obedient cockslut. Mmm... I wanna taste her chocolate cunt after I'm done filling her with my cum. Maybe have her suck her daddy off while she cums on my tongue." Alexis was already hot as hell and this talk was keeping her on the edge of cumming yet again.

"There's also widow Smith and her boys. Do you think you'd be able to seduce her before I can get her sons wrapped around my finger? UUH! FUCK ME JUAN! ...I'll even give you a little handicap, I'll seduce them both at the same time. The winner gets the first fuck, and when you lose, you'll have to bring her to catch me and the boys and then get her to join in..." "Not unless I seduce her first and you'll have to convince the boys to watch their mother get some real dick!"

By the time the two had gone through all their option, Juan had filled his mother's cunt and ass with his cum several times.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)