More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Is The Celeb?

Brie Larson

Brie Larson laces up her shoes and puts her headphones on. She adjusted her sports bra and shorts and sets her playlist to the song she wants to start with. She does a couple of stretches and then starts running.

She gets a good pace going, sweat starting to form. When a heave metal song comes on, it gives her the energy to go faster. After half a minute, she stops, breathing heavily. She's sweating a lot, her sports bra stained with sweat. Bending over and putting her hands on her knees, she gasps in air. The song she's listening to ends, and she hears a noise to her right. She turns her head and all she sees is a set of trees. She grabs her phone and pauses her music. She hears the noise again. It sounds like someone hitting something.

Curious, she walks towards the trees. She walks behind one and is surprised to see a man. He is a young guy, black, and skinny. He's shirtless, and wearing shorts. He's banging something against a tree.

Clearing her throat, Brie asks, "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

What Does The Guy Respond With?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)