More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by whizzper whizzper

What's your choice?

Bridgett's older sister.

Barbara McKenzie rolled over the other two nude bodies on her bed as she got up in the morning, her bed mates still in blissful sleep from last nights activities. She brushed her dark hair out of her face as she made her way to the bathroom, cum leaking out of both holes. She was a little surprised at that. It had to have been a couple of hours ago that they dumped their loads into her with enthusiasm.

Barbara stepped into the bathroom quickly before a trail started forming from her pussy and asshole.

She quickly turned on the shower and stepped in, not bothering to close the door to either the bathroom or the bathtub/shower.

As she leaned over to pick up the soap she felt someone approach and caress her ass. She looked over her shoulder and saw Tom the IT guy at her office winking at her. "Felt you get up, Barb. Had to get a round out of you by myself. I'm kinda selfish like that. Besides you live with the other guy."

"His name is Corey, Tom." Barbara said.

"Right, right. I actually forgot."

"If I got you drunk again you'd remember."

"Beerfest, drunken recall. I have no doubt. So can I get one turn by myself? Our little secret."

Barbara shook her head, "Corey and I have no secrets. You can fuck me again, not a problem, but I will tell him. And he'll say, good for you."

"I really gotta find a girl like you." Tom said, as he ran a finger along her moistened pussy lips.

"Anyway, do me quick. I really do have to get ready for my vacation. It's my baby sister's graduation. And I hear she went the almost exact opposite of me." Barbara said, grinding her ass into Tom's hand.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)