More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Zingiber Zingiber

What next?

Tom joins Barb and Corey wakes

"Corey and I have no secrets," Barbara told Tom. "You can fuck me again, not a problem, and when I tell him, he'll say, good for you."

"I really gotta find a girl like you," Tom said, running a finger along her moistened pussy lips.

Barbara laughed. "Then you'll have to learn to be less selfish," she said. "C'mon, jump in, don't leave a puddle on the floor."

Tom, still nude from last night's exercise, joined Barbara in the showerbath. He squeezed her buttocks. "Ahh, a little steam and a naked girl's butt in my hands, that's the way to clear a morning-after head." Tom slid a hand back between her cheeks. "You are slippery wet."

"That's from you boys. Remember to drink some water or your headache will come back," Barbara said. "Anyway, do me quick. I really do have to get ready for my vacation. It's my baby sister's graduation. And I hear she went the almost exact opposite of me." Barbara said, grinding her ass into Tom's hand.

"Barb, that feels so good," Tom said, feeling Barbara's thickly swollen, slippery lips slide against his skin. "Your pussy is just lush."

Barbara straightened and turned. She handed Tom the soap. "Okay, wash the tool, Buttman. Then you have an express installation for me?"

Tom soaped and rinsed his penis. Barbara's ass had been so fine last night. And it was freaky good to feel Barb bucking and coming between them, him and Corey, just loving that double action. "I'll get you plugged right in," he said, "and you can get on off to your sis. She do girls? That's cool."

"Yeah, sorta," Barbara said, "She loves her girlfriend Courtney so much that she's going to move in with Courtney and her boyfriend Jeremy. Y'know, I think she actually set the other two up, but couldn't stand to not be part of it. Now do me."

"I got you, Barb," Tom said. "Ready?"

Barbara leaned forward, braced against the tiles and settled her feet on the textured floor. "Do me."

Corey woke to Barbara and Tom's groans of pleasure from the bathroom. He smiled, knowing the special sounds his girlfriend made when she was penetrated. From the sound, Tom was finally getting into Barb's pussy. Good on him. He stroked himself, listening. Barb said she was going to be in a bit of a hurry this morning. He wondered if he should get up and join them or just take care of himself and get out of Barb's way.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)