More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by savageking savageking

Who do you have sex with?

Brides of Dracula

As you plunged the stake into the heart of the dreaded Count Dracula, a chill swept over you, as if the very air itself was tainted with . The vampire lord let out a bloodcurdling scream, and as his body began to disintegrate, you could hear a faint whisper that seemed to echo from beyond the grave.

Suddenly, three alluring figures appeared before you. The vampire brides, dressed in elegant gowns, moved with a grace and fluidity that was both mesmerizing and terrifying. They stood before you, their eyes gleaming with a strange hunger. You tensed, ready to fight, but to your surprise, they bowed down before you, submitting to your will. "You have killed our master, and now you are our new lord," they said in unison. "We offer ourselves to you as servants, to do with as you please."

You couldn't help but be drawn to their beauty, even though you knew that they were creatures of darkness. Their long hair cascaded down their pale skin, their eyes gleaming like polished onyx. You felt a strange pull towards them, and in that moment, you realized that you had made a grave mistake in sparing their lives. But it was too late now; you had already accepted their offer.

The vampire brides were now your ghoulish lovers, your servants, and your curse. For as long as you lived, you would be haunted by their hunger, their need for blood, and their thirst for against those who would seek to destroy them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)