More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by savageking savageking

Who do you have sex with?

Bride of Frankenstein

The Bride is a an artificial human with ashen skin. Her hair is of a lustrous black and featuring a conical hairdo with white lightning-trace streaks on each side. Her teeth are of a pearly whiteness. Her lips are midnight black but her blood red tongue is wet and luscious.

She was created by your uncle Septimus Pretorius and his student Victor Frankenstein to be a mate for their Monster: an eight feet tall fiend of hideous ugliness with yellow skin and watery eyes that aroused nothing but disgust.

But before their evil work could be completed, the mad scientists were killed in a laboratory fire. As the closest living relative of your uncle, you inherited his laboratory, his mansion and the two artificial creatures hidden in his dungeon with instructions to mate the Monster to his Bride and breed an entire race of creatures like them.

But after taking one look at the Bride, you decided to disregard your uncle's last will and take her as your own lover.

"Have you come to mate with me again, master?" The Bride was already naked when you visited her in the dungeon that evening. She was very happy to be the lover of a young and attractive human instead of that hideous monster the scientists had intended to be her mate.

"You know me too well, my love," you undressed for your ghoulish lover while she watched with great interest. Soon you and the Bride were naked and kissing with your penis finding its way inside her again. She quickly positioned herself on a wooden table and you pounded into her like your life depended on it. "Fill me up with your cum again," she encouraged you to finish inside her.

You were too aroused to deny her and pumped your thick load inside her. "So warm," the Bride said as her womb was fertilized with your sperm. You felt oddly proud watching your cum dripping out of her and pondered whether her kind might be impregnated by human sperm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)