More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AddickTara AddickTara

Who do you follow - Brenda, Elizabeth, Rachel or Sue?

Brenda

'Hi Jermaine' you say walking into the room wearing your pink trainers, little white ankle socks, tight black yoga pants that barely cover your curvy backside and your even tighter black sports top struggling to contain your large tits.

Jermaine is a 6ft4 well built black man with a shaven head. You think he must be in his early 20s, today he has on a grey vest, some black sweat pants and black trainers. He has clearly been working out already this morning as you can see the sweat covering his head.

'Morning and how are you on this fine day?'

'I'm very good thanks Jermaine, ready for round two?'

You give him a cheeky grin and bend over with your ass towards him as you slowly put your bag down on the floor. You make sure you bend over slowly enough to make it obvious you want your sexy black trainer to get a good view of your mature white rump.

'So what have you got planned for me today?' You ask. 'Let's start with some stretching shall we Brenda. Touch your toes for me and we'll go from there.' You look at him knowing full well there is no chance you'll be able to touch your toes by bending over. 'I'll try' 'That's all I ask' he smiles back at you as he replies.

After some stretching he gets you to do some sit ups and then then some step exercises. Whilst you're doing those you can almost feel his eyes burning a whole through your top as he watches your large white tits struggling to be contained by your sports top as they bounce up and down with each step.

'Okay very good Brenda, now let's try some weights.'

Jermaine gets you to lie down and loads up some weights on the bar, after a few reps lifting not much at all he adds a little bit more weight and gets you to do a few more. By now you're already feeling pretty tired so he tells you to rest for a moment.

Lying back on the weights bench you close your eyes for a moment to relax. After a few more weights he tells you that he thinks you've done enough for session number two and that you should hit the showers. You nod and agree, you're pretty knackered now although you're still pretty certain you can get into those pants at some point soon.

As you're collecting your bag and water bottle you see Jermaine head into the mens showers.

Do you, follow Jermaine into the men's showers or go into the women's shower room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)