More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AddickTara AddickTara

Do you, follow Jermaine into the men's showers or go into the women's shower room?

Follow Jermaine

You decide to follow Jermaine and see what the hot black stud has in those pants. You slowly push the door to the mens shower room open, hoping Jermaine is the only one in the room. As you creep in you can't see anyone else only Jermaine's clothes lying on a bench.

You can hear the noise of running water though coming from the showers just around the corner so you slowly creep towards the noise. After a few steps you reach the edge of the wall where the showers are and look into the room. There are 6 shower heads hanging off the wall and standing underneath the nearest one to you is Jermaine.

Fortunately your trainer is facing the wall and so doesn't immediately spot you. What you have got though is a fantastic view of his black ass in the shower. He is soaping himself off and the sight of him standing there naked immediately gets you wet.

It's been a couple of months since you last had sex with your husband and although you regularly masturbate, it's not the same as having a real cock fuck you. You immediately wish that Jermaine would turn round but at the same point you wonder what would happen if he did see you.

You decide you don't care and the look of that gorgeous black body is too much to take. You slip a hand into your pants and slowly start to rub your clit as you watch the soap and water roll down his back.

After a couple of moments Jermaine turns round, fortunately he has soap on the back of his head and is looking down at the ground. The only place your looking is at his crotch where your jaw nearly hits the floor. He has by far the biggest cock you've ever seen, thick and muscular it must be 8 inches long and it's not even hard, twice the size of your husbands dick when fully erect.

You rub your clit even faster as you stare at his handsome black penis, licking your lips as you do so anticipating what it must taste like.

'Like what you see?'

You were so fixated on his cock you didn't notice Jermaine look up.

Do you, say yes or run out of the room in embarrassment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)