More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ggnt Ggnt

Who enters the store and what do they buy?

Brenda's Boardgame Deluxe Edition

Having transformed Brenda and her friends the game disappeared, leveled up, and found new victims. Just as Vivi had intended.


Lara was pumped. It was move in day and she'd been looking forward to it for a long time. Finally she'd be free of her overbearing parents and living on her own. It had taken a little convincing to get them to agree to let her attend college out of state but it was worth the effort. She could finally relax and be herself instead of trying to conform to their expectations.

As a bonus her parents hated driving. She'd actually had a cousin drive her meaning her parents didn't even have to see her room. Her cousin helped her bring her stuff into her room but didn't stick around. A quick hug goodbye and she was on her own for the first time. It felt amazing. She looked over at the empty bed on the other side of the room. Being alone wouldn't be for long, her roommate would probably get here soon. Still it was a little different living with another girl her age vs her family. Smiling to herself she started putting her stuff away and setting up her space.

About an hour later the door opened unexpectantly. She jumped but then realized it must be her roommate finally arriving. Sure enough a girl around her age came in and waved, "Hi! I'm Amira!"

Lara smiled and waved back, "Hi! I'm Lara. Nice to meet you. Do you need any help with your stuff?" Lara regarded the other woman and her first impression was that they were total opposites. Lara was pale as a ghost, with short honey blonde hair and blue eyes. She was tall, 5'10" with an athletic build, her body honed from years of playing high level volleyball which she hoped to keep up with tryouts next week. Amira on the other hand had dark tan skin, long black hair and brown eyes. She was short, almost a foot shorter than Lara, and while she wasn't fat she was definitely no athlete.

"Sure, that'd be great!" Amira said and Lara stopped what she was doing to help out. Amira didn't have much so it didn't take them very long to unload her car. As they were heading up with their last load they saw someone moving into the room opposite them.

He noticed them open their door and stopped to introduce himself, "Hi I'm Sam, nice to meet you!" Lara shook his hand and Amira waved as they introduced themselves back. Sam seemed like a nice guy, if a little plain. Lara was used to dating more muscular guys, but she had to admit none of those relationships had gone very well. Maybe she'd have to give a guy like Sam a chance, at least he was taller than her.

Lara finally got back to unpacking. Once she was all done she just needed a place to shove her suitcase, she got up on her chair and tried shoving it above her desk, but then she realized there was already something there. It was covered in dust but she grabbed it anyway and brought it down. After she cleaned it off she realized it was a board game, 'Transformation - Deluxe Edition'. "Hey Amira," Lara called, "Look, I found an old board game on my desk."

Amira came over to looked, "Huh, never heard of it. Well...do you want to play? I kinda love boardgames, it might be a fun 'get to know you' kind of thing."

Lara nodded, "Ya. Sure. Hmm, it says requires 4 players. We should find two others to play with."

"What about Sam?" Amira asked and Lara could see a faint blush on her face. Did Amira have a crush already? Lara smirked, "Sure, let's go ask him."

Sam's door was open and he was unpacking his stuff while talking to a woman sitting on his bed. Lara knocked on the doorframe and they both turned, "Oh hi Lara, Amira!" Sam seemed genuinely happy to see them. He pointed to the woman, "This is Hana, we know each other from high school." Lara introduced herself to Hana. Hana seemed to split the difference between herself and Amira. She was average height, brown hair, brown eyes, with fair tanned skin.

"Nice to meet you both." Hana smiled warmly.

"Uh, we found this board game in our room. Do you two want to play?" Lara figured they might as well as Hana, saves them finding a fourth.

"Oh ya, we love board games." Sam replied.

"Ya, count me in." Hana agreed. They all headed back to Lara and Amira's room to get started.

Who goes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)