More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

Which fetish is Mark finding himself drifting towards?

Breeding/Pregnancy

Mark thought long and hard, and his brain started to drift towards thoughts of impregnating women. It was a primal fetish to be sure. The idea of filling their warm cunts with his salty seed, and giving them children gave him an instant hard-on. Putting his car in reverse, Mark tried to shrug off these thoughts as he made his way to work for the day. All day in a cubicle will hopefully calm his raging cock for the day, at least until he got home to see his girlfriend.

Mark's girlfriend went by Jennifer. Long, red hair that was often curly, she was innocent as she was adorable. She did not have a dark side, as far as Mark could tell, and their sex had been more passionate then heated. Any type of anger or cruelty towards her drove her away, and Mark had to admit he hated it. He wasn't completely dominant of course, but breeding did have a darker tone to it then anything else. While he drove his car in silence, Mark mulled the idea over of telling Jennifer his recent discovery. Would she take it kindly?

Impregnating his fertile, red haired girlfriend did make his cock twitch in his seat. But even still, they both had just started their respective jobs. Jennifer had just graduated from school, and the idea of babies would probably not be in the foreseeable future for her. Even still, they could always roleplay it out right? Or would that be too dangerous to do?

Before Mark could think on it any more, he had arrived at the company. Straightening his tie and taking a deep breath, Mark grabbed his briefcase and made it towards the entrance. He was on time of course, and was ready for the days work.

Another monotonous day...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)