More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Westwall Westwall

Another monotonous day...

An opportunity presents itself.

The day was going along rather slowly, with calls creeping throughout the day. Customers with rather mundane issues were taken care of easily enough, and Mark found himself hitting the mid after-noon slump. Making his way to the coffee machine for some liquid energy, he could only smile when he saw Emily standing at the machine. Emily was a little older then him, with a very nice ass and rather large assets. She was curvier then most women, and she definitely loved to show it off. Plunge necklines usually showed off her cleavage, and Mark found it difficult to talk to her without looking.

Once he arrived at the machine, Emily perked up and grinned.

"Hey Mark! I didn't even see you come in this morning. Where have you been hiding?"

Emily flirted quite a lot with Mark, and honestly, Jennifer would freak if she knew it were happening. However, the flirts were harmless enough, and it made Mark feel better about himself. Grabbing a cup and procuring some coffee for himself, Mark looked at her with his trademark grin. It was known to swoon certain women of course.

"I've been at my cubicle Emily, working. You should stop by more often, that way you can check up on my attendance." He winked at her as he finished pumping coffee from the machine itself. Emily stuttered for a few seconds and continued talking, helping the conversation along.

"I will just have to do that from now on. Don't forget, tomorrow is casual Friday. No need to come in with your suit and tie." She capped her coffee and off she went into her office. Emily was the company HR Rep, and she conducted interviews with employees almost daily. Mark's interviews with her usually consisted of them conversing back and forth with flirty innuendo throughout.

Making his way back to his seat, Mark couldn't help but stare at Emily's ass as she retreated into her office. Could she be the focus of his breeding fetish? That would cheating! He could never cheat on his girlfriend, not even with the hot HR Rep... Could he?

Regardless of his thought process, Mark found himself back on the phones, and soon, work overtook his mind.

Back home after a long day at work.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)