More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Westwall Westwall

Back home after a long day at work.

Entering your home

Soon, Mark's workday had ended, and he found himself back home. He sat in his driveway before entering his house, mulling over the various thoughts of today. When had vanilla sex lost its luster? Breeding had been on his mind all day, so much so that talking with female co-workers was getting distracting. He viewed them all as possible breeding machines for his hard cock. Furthermore, Emily's flirtatious comments were beginning to wear on him as the day droned on. She found it upon herself to visit him throughout the day, "checking in" as she called it.

Realizing how awkward it would look if Jennifer looked out the window to him siting in his car, Mark unclicked the seat belt and made his way inside. With a jingle of his keys, Mark was inside the small two-bedroom condo. Most of the lights were off however, and the house itself was unbearably quiet. Mark looked around as he placed his briefcase on the nearby dining table, calling out to his girlfriend. He would eventually find the handwritten note on his bed.

Dear Honey,

Marlene wanted to go out for drinks tonight. I will be out all night. Dinner is in the microwave. I love you!

Jennifer.

The end of the note had a huge kiss mark on it, obviously planted from lipstick. Taking a deep breath, Mark crumpled the note and tossed it into the trash. Marlene was an old college friend of Jennifer's, though she never seemed to grow out of the drinking experience. Resigning himself to cold dinner and a quiet wank, Mark went about stripping down and winding down from the work day.

Hours later, Mark found himself in bed. He had attempted to masturbate to his normal material, but nothing seemed to be hitting the spot. Uncomfortable and without a lady friend, Mark rolled over to his side and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning comes.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)