More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Bree Tells Her BFF About Allen

Sunday was perfect for relaxing. Bree had a lazy day on the sofa watching television when suddenly her mind flashed to the conversation she had with Marcel when he visited.

“I’ve started seeing someone, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you,” Marcel said as his finger stroked her chin, “we never should have broken up.”

“Yeah, but that was like over two years ago. We’re both in different places now.”

“Are we?”

Her head tilted. He chuckled, “I know you, Bree, we were friends first.”

She smiled. “I’m kind of seeing someone right now.”

“I’m not saying we do anything, but in a year when you take that step to do the artificial insemination, I want to be the one.”

“You wanna be my baby’s daddy?” she joked.

“More than that.”

She nudged him.

The doorbell sounded and Bree snapped out of her trance, “Must be Nicole,” she said as she stood to her feet and walked to the front door. She looked out and saw her long-time friend wearing a pair of baggy joggers with a crop top.

Nicole looked at the house, “Okay money, I see you.”

Bree laughed, “Well, you know I be a lil bougie. I need to give you a key because I ain’t getting up to answer the door every time you leave and come back.”

Nicole walked with her stuff into the living room, “Who’s that handsome fine ass dude next door?”

Bree grinned, “You like?”

“Girl.”

“I’ll take you over later. That’s the couple that I told you about that invited us to the pool party at the end of the month.”

“Oh, okay,” she looked through the cabinets, “I need some water.”

Bree walked over and opened the right cabinet, “Let me get that.” The sound of the water trickled into the glass from the refrigerator. She handed her the sparkling glass of water. Nicole took it down in nearly one gulp.

You can pick any room. I figured you’d want one with a bathroom. The one downstairs has a bathroom inside.

“You sure know how to treat company. That’s why I fucks with you.”

Bree laughed.

“You never told me what happened with Marcel when y’all snuck off.”

“Nothing. I wasn’t giving him no bootie.”

Nicole looked at her suspiciously, “Bitch, spill the tea.”

“Tea?”

“Oh, don’t, Tea? You know what I’m talking about. You haven’t been with Demetrius in over five months and you didn’t take a chance to hop on Marcel’s dick.” Nicole pointed her long narrow finger at her, “You fucking somebody, spill it.”

Bree laughed until her face hurt. “Okay, I am.”

“Picture?”

Bree reached for her phone and showed her. Nicole’s jaw hit the floor, “That’s the handsome dude from next door. Wait, aren’t you cool with his wife? That’s savage.”

“I’m not savage. She set us up. She asked me to fuck her husband and you’re right, after not fucking for months…having a gift like that was a no-brainer.”

“So, she was like, hi, would you like to fuck my husband?”

Bree laughed, “No silly.”

“I’m just trying to understand just in case I need to get a hookup…do any other women need their husbands fucked around here?”

“That I don’t know.”

“I swear, you have like the best luck.”

“I suppose. Let’s take your stuff into the room.”

“Okay, I do have one question,” she smiled, “I ain’t never swirled before is he working with a lil something?”

“I’ve been fucking him since April almost twice a day.”

She nodded, “Well damn, I might have to open up my options.”

“Come on here girl, you’re so crazy.”

******

The evening had arrived. Kate walked over to Bree’s home and knocked on the back door. Bree waved her in. She entered and saw Bree and Nicole in the kitchen.

“Hi, wow what are you ladies making?”

Bree was stirring a pot with a large wooden spoon, “This is pecan candy or pralines.” She pointed at Nicole, “This is my bestie, Nicole.”

Kate walked over and shook her hand, “Nice to meet you, Nicole.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Kate.”

“Oh gosh, just call me Kate, no need to be so formal.”

“Okay Kate, I see you.”

They shared a laugh.

“We’re doing it up NOLA style today, Bree’s making the candy and I already fried some catfish and cooked some red beans and rice, you hungry?”

“That sounds great, should I invite Allen over?”

“Yeah, text him,” said Bree.

“Ask him to invite a friend too,” Nicole smiled.

Kate looked at Bree with a smirk. “She knows.”

“Yes, I—”

“It’s fine. If we can’t confide in best friends, who can we confide in?”

“Ain’t that the truth.”

Nicole grabbed the plates and set the table. Kate looked around, “May I help?”

“Sure, you can get the drinks out of the refrigerator.”

“So how long have you two been friends?” she asked as he grabbed the sweet tea and water.

“Since high school.” Replied Bree.

“She’s disgusting, but someone had to deal with her,” joked Nicole.

“You two are precious.”

Bree poured the candy onto a greased cookie sheet so it could harden. Kate walked over, and placed her hand on the small of her back, “This looks amazing.”

Bree reached for a spoon and scooped some, “Taste, be careful it’s hot.”

Kate tasted the melted concoction, “Um, that’s good.”

The door opened and in walked Allen with Steve. They greeted the women. “Hope you have room for one more,” joked Steve.

Nicole flashed her smile, “We sure do, have a seat right next to me, I’m Nicole.”

“Allen this is Bree’s friend that will be at the party.”

Allen reached over and shook her hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Bree brought over the food and sat it down, “Let’s eat.”

They laughed and joked and got into some football talk, which Bree loved, “Oh lord here we go, Panthers, Panthers, Panthers, whatever, where’s your Superbowl ring though?”

“The Saints only won because of Hurricane Katrina.”

“What, are you kidding me? Katrina hit in 2005, like we didn’t get the ring until the 2009 season, which was played in 2010. Try again sir.”

“Allen, help me out here.”

Allen threw up his hands, “I’m not stepping into that. I told you she was feisty behind her team.”

“Damn right, who dat!”

They laughed.

“I don’t think your team is going to do much this season.”

Bree nodded, “They might not, but I was born a Saints fan, so…wait, who were you rooting for before the Cakalac got a team?” She eyed him suspiciously.

He laughed, “The Saints.”

The room erupted in laughter.

“I like you, Steve,” Bree said with a smile.

Kate stood, “This was fun. The food was delicious. I would love for you to teach me to make that candy.”

“Sure. I can do that.”

Kate kissed Allen on the cheek, “I’ll see you at home.”

Nicole smiled, “Let me walk my friend Steve to his car.” He blushed and walked out the front door with her.

Allen gave Bree sweet eyes, “Can I stop by later?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

He grinned and pulled her in for a kiss. “Ummm, I’ll see you in about an hour.”

She nodded and watched as he left the back door.

****

Nicole sat in the passenger seat. Steve was nervous. A pretty fair-skinned girl with honey-colored eyes, long curly black hair, and an insane body was flirty with him.

He was divorced. He had a son with his ex-wife. He had kept himself in shape with martial arts but was in-between situations. He looked over at Nicole that sat smiling, “We should hang out Steve. Take me out on a date.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course, why not.” She was tired of games. She wanted an older man. She was hoping that since he was married he’d be more grounded. Plus was a good-looking guy. Stood about five feet eleven inches with a slender build. Had short brown hair that he kept trimmed, and he was clean-shaven and had good hygiene.

“I can pick you up tomorrow around 6:00 pm.”

“That sounds wonderful. I’ll see you tomorrow. She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Steve left with the biggest smile on his face. Allen walked up to the car as he was backing out, “I see you have an admirer.”

He nodded, “What do I do? Dude, she’s fucking hot.”

“Just go with the flow.”

Steve bit his hand and nodded, “I gotta get home, see what I have in my closet for a date. Where should I take her?”

“I’ll ask Bree and text you in the morning.” He waved as Steve left, then went inside. He saw the light in his home office was still on. He remembered that he had uploaded some pictures that he had taken from the coast with Bree. Some of which were a little risqué.

He walked in and saw Kate sitting at his desk. “Hey, sorry about that. I forgot to close out my computer.”

She gave a soft smile, “You really do have talent. These are beautiful.” She stood and placed her hand on his chest. Seeing the sexy pictures of him and Bree got her a little excited. Her hand eased down to his cock and rubbed, “I know you are planning to go over to Bree’s tonight, but can you do me a little favor before you go. It won’t take up too much of your time.”

He nodded and kissed her mouth. His hand traveled into her pants and found her moist. Stroked her clit until she grabbed his hand and let out a soft moan, panting.

She dropped her pants and so did he. They kissed wildly, she pushed him into his chair and sat on his cock in reverse. She looked back and watched as her pussy went up and down his shaft.

He swallowed and bit his lip. He stood up and her hands pressed on top of the desk as he held her hips. He moved rapidly. Their bodies collided. She moaned loudly and her body trembled. He kissed her back as he continued.

She was spent. She only wanted to feel close to him for a moment. To feel sexy, wanted. As she braced herself, getting her pussy pounded, she knew she had started something she was not ready to finish.

“Oh God Allen, wait.”

He pulled out, “Did I hurt you?”

She went to her knees and filled her mouth with his cock. He looked down and watched as she serviced him. He ran his hand through her hair and pulled a little, pushing his cock deep inside.

Drool oozed from her lips. His ass was clenched tight as he thrust in her mouth. He was close. He jerked and grunted. Her mouth caught most of his jizz, the rest seeped from her lips.

He helped her up and kissed her mouth, “I love you, babe,” he said as he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“I love you too. I’m going to rest now. At least I got you warmed up,” she joked before walking out of his office.

Allen looked at a few pictures of Bree before shutting down his computer. He smiled and left.

******

Allen had made his way upstairs to Bree’s room. He held his hands behind his back and looked at her as she lay naked across her bed.

She smiled, “What are you up to?”

He walked over, and stopped at the edge of the bed, “Come see.”

She crawled to the edge of the bed, he showed her and her face lit up. “Oh my god, this is so sweet.” It was a stuffed animal wearing a Saints jersey with a gold necklace and a letter B.

He took the necklace off the bear and said, “Let me put it on you.”

She turned and allowed him to drape the necklace on her neck. He slapped her bare ass before she turned to him, “You’re spoiling me,” she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

He lifted her holding her ass. They kissed sweetly. He set her down on the bed. She reached for his shorts and pulled them down. Her hand caressed his cock, she looked down at it and smiled.

He got into bed, and eased up to the top, “Come here,” he said as he lay back waiting for her to mount his face. He positioned her opening over his mouth and he began to drink from her cup and polish her pearl while she held her breasts, squeezed and rocked her hips enjoying the sensation.

“Ooohhhh, shit baby,” she moaned.

He slurped, licked, flicked, repeatedly. “Pop,” he slapped her ass.

“Oh my god, yes, yes, fuck,” she gritted through her teeth. When her body quivered, she groaned loudly. She took a few moments to catch her breath, she eased down and kissed his mouth savoring the honey on his lips.

He slapped his cock on her ass teasing her a bit before placing it at the opening, she grinned, “Come on baby.”

She reached down and took control of his cock; placed the tip at her entrance and let her tight cunt swallow it. They hummed as she began to move. She leaned into him, showering kisses on his neck and chin at times biting between kisses. His neck was drizzled with tiny red marks.

“Ummmm, so good,” she hummed with her nose buried in the crease of his neck savoring his scent as he held her left breast with one hand and her right ass cheek with the other.

He continued to thrust to match her cadence. Her moans crescendoed turning into high pitch squeals as she informed him, “Oh my god, I’m cumming.”

She didn’t have to tell him; he always knew when she was hitting the peak. He paid attention to her body. He loved how it quaked, quivered, jerked, flinched, and how her pussy pulsated on his cock. As soon as the moment passed, he slapped her ass. He wanted it from behind.

She tooted her ass in the air as he got in position. His hand came down on her ass multiple times. Her butt was tanned red from the multiple hits. She rocked her hips back and forth, throwing her sweet cunt back on him, “Yeah, fuck yeah,” he slapped her ass again then held tightly to both cheeks and slowed almost to a stop, “Oh yeah, look at that,” he saw her cream on his cock, “Shit,” he moved slower.

Her fingers played with her pearl, he reached around and played with her, pulling her upright. He whispered kinky shit in her ear and she smiled, “I like when you talk dirty baby.”

“Yeah, you like when I put my big cock in your little pussy?”

“Yes, babe.”

“You like when I eat you out?”

“Yes, babe.”

“You like when I fuck your ass and play with your pussy?”

“Yes.”

He was close. He could feel his nuts tighten, “You want my cum in your mouth?”

“Yes, babe.”

He pulled out and held his cock so she could reach for it. Her pretty full lips engulfed him and she held his balls massaging them as his cum shot out in squirts. It melted on her tongue.

He leaned over and kissed her mouth, “You’re so nasty. I fucking love it.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)