More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Bree Meets Allen

Bree walked into her spacious closet as she spoke on the phone with her mother, “Mom, I am fine. You have no idea what it was like putting up with Demetrius’s crap.” She huffed, “every time I looked around he was constantly reminding me that he didn’t need me for anything, so, I left.”

“You know how some men are…he was probably just saying that to test you.”

“Well, I suppose he shouldn't have played games. Besides, I left a perfectly good situation down in Tampa to move here to be with him. That should have been proof enough. So, his number will stay blocked.”

“You sure are one stubborn child.”

“Um, I wonder where I got that from.”

“Ya, daddy.”

Bree laughed, “I have to get some stuff mom. I love you and I’ll probably go next door tonight. I didn’t cook and I am hungry.”

“Alright baby, love you.”

Soon as the phone call ended, she received another call from an unknown number, “Hello,” her sweet voice sounded.

“Hey whatchu doing?”

Her eyes nearly rolled out of her head, “Demetrius, what are you doing?”

“Just calling to see if we can talk.”

“I’m busy.”

“Busy?”

“Yeah, I like just bought a whole house.”

“Nobody told you to leave here.”

She laughed, “No. but you sure didn’t act as if you wanted me there and it took me buying this house for you to start calling me to work things out.”

“Bree come on—”

“I have to go.” She ended the call and placed the phone in her back pocket, “He must think somebody crazy, he can kiss my black ass,” she said as she picked up some clothes off the floor and hung them.

Bree had finished most of what she had wanted to accomplish in her home. She decided to head to the store to buy a bottle of wine for her nice new neighbor that invited her to dinner.

She ended up at the store browsing through the aisle of wines. Her hands with pretty purple nail polish would lift each bottle as she read the potency and flavors.

She was so engrossed in making her choice as she sidestepped to move down the aisle, she ran into a man. “I’m so sorry,” she said as she looked to her right and saw the attractive bald-headed man with blue eyes wearing a football jersey.

“No problem,” he replied as his eyes stayed fixed on her. He smiled. She returned the smile.

“I see you’re a Bucs fan.”

His face lit up, “Yeah, I’m from Orlando, are you a fan?”

“Well, not exactly. I’m from New Orleans originally so you know our teams are division rivals.”

He chuckled, “That’s right.”

“I was a little salty when y’all beat us and went to the Super Bowl, but y’all wanted it more.”

He nodded, “That’s nice of you to say that.”

“How’d you end up here?”

She sighed, “It’s a very long and uninteresting story, but I’m here now,” she smiled and bit her lip, “I’m trying to find a bottle of wine for my new neighbors, they invited me to dinner.”

He nodded and smiled, “You would happen to be Bree?”

“Yes. How’d--”

“My wife called and told me to get wine because we were having our new neighbor over tonight.”

“That’s crazy, right.”

He nodded, “Small world.” He picked up a bottle of red wine, Pinot Noir, she loves this one.”

“Then I’ll pay for it and see you two later tonight.”

“Nice meeting you,” he said as he watched her walk off wearing a relaxed black jumpsuit that accentuated her full ass. He shook his head. He had not ever cheated on his wife or ever had thoughts of doing so, but lately his cock was screaming. He noticed his wife’s sexual drive wasn’t where it used to be and it was making him a little antsy.

He sighed and quickly thought of other things.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)