More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

Which part of her body are look at

Breast

She instantly changes her tone charges toward you and corners you like a tiger on hunt. She has trapped you against the wall. She moves her hands along your crotch, and says, "You know today I find you very irresistible, normally go for men whom are more good looking but seems sweat is suddenly becoming a aphrodisiac."

You are about to say something when she kisses you, and says "You are either going to fuck me like the bitch I am or my little nerd, I am going to do what I planned do to you at the end of the day, which is fire you. This is truly last chance."

She pulls out your cock roughly moves her hand along your cock. When it is nice and hard, she pushes you on the icy cold floor, and slowly removes her skirt and her blouse drop to the floor. Finally she drop her black thong fall to the floor revealing her shaved pussy. She picks it up with her gorgeous feet and shoves it in your mouth.

She says, "Boy toy, I want you taste my damp panties."

She removes black bra that hardly supporting her breast. She moves her gorgeous feet toward your crotch.

She roughly massages your cock until you are about to explode. She says, not yet big boy, she pulls you up and continues torturing your boner.

All you can think, this is very wrong. But you she is going to fuck you either way. And I cannot afford to lose this job.

She thrust your body on the marble table and she grabs each of your legs and position her wet pussy, and slides your member inside her wet pussy. Your legs are not very flexible and hurts every second. She hovers over you and pushes your cock inside of her. She moves pussy along your cock. You can feel her pussy muscles against your cock. At first, she went very slow and then rougher and rougher as our moans can be heard thru out the floor.

You can hear the door suddenly open up, as she finally releases her pussy muscles as you both cum at the same time. She gets off you while you try to go into fetal position. You then hear someone footsteps in the room, you turn around.

Whom was at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)