More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

So what does Rosalina do now?

Breast vore Daisy and Anal Vore Peach

Smirking Rosalina used her left hand to have her wand fly into her grasp. It glowed yellow for a moment then it started to dim back to normal. "Well originally I was going to make you two into what you love but instead, I got an even better idea!"

“Wha??” The two princesses asked.

Daisy blinked and found her face right in front of Rosalina's breasts while Peach found herself where Daisy once was. Peach then felt a tingling that turned into a slight numbness which drew her attention to her rear. Much to Peach's shock and horror she watched as her own flesh was fusing into Rosalina's. Peach instantly putt both hands to try to herself away from the platinum blood predator. But as she tried to push herself away, her hands got absorbed into Rosalina's expanding ass.

Daisy on the other hand, felt her head getting right into Rosalina's left nipple. Daisy quickly put her hands up to Rosalina's breasts but could stop her head some popping into Rosalina's Left breast. Inside the breast Daisy gasped for air but swallowed Rosalina's breast milk instead. Rosalina grabbed Daisy's left hand to it into her nipple. Then she repeated the step with her Daisy's other hand to make it easier for her to breast vore Daisy.

Peach tried to used her legs to get away but instead found that the more she moved her legs the more that they got sucked into Rosalina's two growing basketballs.

Peach gasped as she lost all feeling of her legs. "You cannot be doing this to us!" Peach cried. Yet her voice never mouth. While Peach struggled she shook she eventual to be body making its bounce in every way.

Daisy on the other hand was already into Rosalina's left breast past her breasts. Rosalina moaned as she felt Daisy slip into her breast up to her waist. "Your booty will be a bit tricky to get past." Rosalina teased Daisy.

Peach went white in terror as she heard Rosalina speak. She slide further into Rosalina's ass as her body slid into the 2ft round ass cheeks that Rosalina was sporting. She once again tried to move but instead only slide farther into Rosalina's ass leaving only her head and breasts outside of Rosalina's now five foot round butt cheeks. ‘She cannot be doing this! This has to be a nightmare!' She panicked.

Meanwhile was having her gigantic ass slipping into Rosalina's breast through the nipple. With a bounce and a jiggle Daisy's ass slipped into her breast and the rest of Daisy followed. Once inside Rosalina's breasts started to even out with her right breast growing out to match her left. By the time it stopped growing both of Rosalina's breasts was six feet round which reached down to her ankles.

Rosalina giggled at her new bust before she turned around and pushed down on Peach's head to push her into her body. With one last jiggle her breasts vanished as they followed Peach. This left each of her ass cheeks the same size as her breasts. But instead of being two masses of flesh on her butt. Her hips grew out wide to fit her new rear.

“Wow you two make the perfect assets!” Rosalina told Peach and Daisy as she jiggled her butt and breasts.

“Damn it Rosy!” Daisy bitched. “Why the hell do I feel so damn weird!”

“I transformed you into my breasts and Peach into my new ass.”

“WHAT!” Peach screamed in Rosalina's mind. “Is that why I feel so weird and can't see!”

“That's right,” Rosalina danced. “You two make my body the hottest around!”

“I am not going to be your fucking breasts for the rest of my life!” Daisy howled.

“And I have a kingdom to run!” Peach tried to reason. "Furthermore I'd rather be breasts than an ass!"

“Sorry but I don't have any plans to release you two anytime soon,” Rosalina replied. "So since I'm…”

“An immortal,” Peach realized.

“And eternally young!” Daisy continued.

"So that means you two will never be free till I let you two go." Rosalina sung. Rosalina then turned to her locker to take out her new clothes which was already bigger to fit Peach and Daisy. "And I have no drive to let my new Peach ass and Daisy breasts go." She sung as she slapped on her white panties and bra.

"YOU BITCH!" The two screamed while Rosalina slipped her dress over them. Her new dress fit perfectly for her new smoking body.

"People will notice that we are gone and that your breasts and ass are unrealistic!" Daisy yelled.

Turning around to walk over to the door, "Nope with my magic no one will know that my hot body is different from before. It'll be like I was always like this!" With that said Rosalina stepped out of the locker room with the two princesses bitching all the while. "Now where do I want to go?" The cosmic queen spoke a loud.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)