More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

What's next?

To the Mall

Stepping out to the decent sized parking lot Rosalina looked around the forest wrapped parking lot. Stepping out to the decent sized parking lot Rosalina looked around the forest wrapped parking lot. Only a few cars and trucks sat in the sixteen parking spaces. Rosalina walked out on to the lot with her swaying booty and bust.

Stopping at the nearest turquoise Lamborghini Urus. Stepping over she reached into her pocket to pull out a pair of keys to unlock her car doors. _‘Well now,’ she thought. ‘This will be interesting.’_ How to fit in was the question. She smirked. ‘I know how I can fit.’ She thought. Right as she got the idea her rear quickly shrunk down to stop at beach balls. Next her breasts quickly shrunk down to match her lovely booty. But Rosalina’s dress wasn’t left alone it too shrank to refit with her modified body.

Opening the door she then slid her booty in first followed by her breasts. She just fit in her truck. She then closed the door before she backed up and left the park. ‘Mushroom City here I come.’

Arriving at the New York like city she kept driving till she reached a garage parking structure. She climbed a few stories before she found a parking space on the fourth floor. Stepping out of the door the seven foot woman let her breast, booty and clothes grow back to their normal size. Her giant sphere breasts and butt shook as she closed and locked the car before heading into the multi storied mall that was attached to the structure.

‘Stop shaking us!’ Peach and Daisy complained.

Rosalina continued to walk to the entrance while thinking. "No can do. You’re my breasts and ass so I get to do whatever I want to."

_‘Turn me back to normal!’ Daisy complained. ‘I don’t like being this huge and I hate being juggled all over the place!’_

'I don't care,' Rosalina thought as she walked through the skywalk into mall. Walking into the busy building she took a look at the local map of the multi-level building. Looking over the map she found the place she was looking for.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)