More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Breast Envy- Shamed by friends at the beach

Monica, Courtney, Shelly and Lisa were best friends. They did everything together since they were kids. That was why, after graduating high school, they all took a year off to go to Australia together.

Their vacation had been a blast so far. Partying in Sydney for a week, they were now on their way to the beach.

"I'm so excited to get some sun!" Courtney laughed.

"Forget the sun, I'm excited to get some boys!" Lisa joked. They all laughed. The girl's had all already had flings with boys, so of them multiple boys. All of them except Monica that is. Monica was the shy one. She felt she never stood out, that her friends were all prettier and more interesting then she was. Her friends were on a mission to get her out of her shell and having fun. So far, they'd had no luck, but they thought the beach would be the place to do it!

They arrived, strutting out in their bikini's. To their suprise, they were the only women not topless!

"Guys, what's going on?" Shelly asked.

"Look!" Lisa pointed to a sign that read 'topless beach'.

"Ooh, how fun!" Courtney laughed, her top off and her DD's out instantly. The others all began shrugging off their tops. All of them except Monica that is.

"Uh, I think I'll wait in the car." Monica said, eyeing the other girls' breasts. This was part of her issue. Her friends were all super well endowed, while she was definitely on the small side. Through some trick of genetics she had little A cups, while the Shelly, Courtney and Lisa were all D or higher.

"Come on Monica, loosen up!" Lisa exclaimed. "We're on vacation!"

"Uh, no thanks..." Monica said, blushing. Courtney had enough. She was going to make Monica have a good time whether she wanted to or not! So, slipping behind Monica, she yanked the strings of her bikini top, causing it to fall clean off!

"AHH!" Monica yelped, covering her top.

"There!" Courtney said, scooping up Monica's top. "Now, I have your top and the car keys. You're going to enjoy the afternoon here on the beach, even if I have to you!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)