More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bobrt Bobrt

What's next?

Running into Emma- literally

Monica was really nervous now. Topless and with no escape, she was to 'have fun' surrounded by her far-more-endowed friends on the Beach.

They dragged her along to a spot where they settled down for some tanning. She took that as her chance to get away.

"I'll be right back," she quickly said, "Bathroom."

She started to walk away normally until she thought they weren't looking. After that, she started to lightly sprint.

One glance back to check on her friends' gaze proved to be a mistake.

The young woman bumped into another person on the beach. Due to their height, she collided right with their breasts!

The woman- obviously- grabbed Monica and made sure that she didn't fall.

"You have to watch yourselves on these beaches when ya run," she says.

Monica glances up at the woman in front of her, trying not to stare too much at her rack...

http://www.truthordarepics.com/sexstoryarchive/nakedboobs/images/nakedboobs2.jpg

Damn- this woman was stacked! She had nothing to hide at this beach.

"I'm terribly sorry," Monica replied quickly, "Bye-a."
"Wait...Monica, right," the woman asked.

How did this lady from the other side of the World know her name?!?

"It is me, Emma. I was an Exchange Student with your School 2 years ago. Remember?"

Monica remembered an Exchange Student with that name. It was what inspired her to want to go to Australia. Her stories made it sound so beautiful.

That Emma wasn't built anything like this. She must have been a late-bloomer, but damn did something bloom!

Can she escape this situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)