More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Breaking the Blade.(Fantasy, Corruption. Finished story.)

The prisoner was dead before anyone could blink.

One moment, the assembled lieutenants saw him kneeling in the Captain's tent, begging forgiveness and mercy, and the next, his head was rolling on the floor next to him, still babbling at the cape of his executioner, as she made her way back to stand next to the Captain's desk. An almost imperceptible swallow was heard when she turned, and a stern expression was clear, even under the mask that hid her mouth and nose.

Her presence alone made them all nervous. The Blade in the Darkness. The enemy's greatest assassin, and their greatest fear. Every one of them had lost weeks of sleep, just wondering if they were her next target. Her ashen grey and black skin made her virtually invisible in the shadows, and her cropped close shock-white hair was usually hidden under a hood. Her armor was sparse, just enough for modesty's sake, but was necessary for her to utilize her great agility and was a display of her skill at combat, for her lithe but ample body was virtually unmarked by either blade, arrow, or club. There was no denying that her form was one that women would envy and men would desire. The sword hanging on her hip was not hers though. The Captain had taken it for his own.

How she had come, from being the nightmare of the ranks and officers, to defect and be the personal guard of their Captain, no one would know for sure, but there were whispers that it had something to do with magic.

Standing up from his seat, the Captain strode past the still upright body to the map of the area by the side wall, stopping only to pick up the head on the way. He studied the map and pondered for a few moments, and not a sound was made from anyone. While not a large man, the Captain stood with the air of one. His face seemed to be set in a permanent scowl, and the brutality of his swordsmanship terrified and awed his men. His ruthless efficiency and selection of strategic targets earned him promotions every time his command returned home, as well as many friends and favors.

"There are villages here, here, and here," he said finally, pointing them out with his finger. "I want them sacked and burnt to the ground. And have everyone of those knife-eared cretins put to the sword. No prisoners. No survivors." The cold flatness of his tone told them that there would be no questions to his order. Lifting the head up, he asked it, "Three of your kind's settlements for the three companies of mine that your lies have gotten killed. That sounds like fair compensation, don't you think?" before sneering at it and throwing it over his shoulder. Putting his hands behind his back, he told them to have their men ready to march at dawn, dismissed them all, and told his other guards to find some hole somewhere to dump the body and head.

Once he was sure that they weren't going to be disturbed, he stood in front of his bodyguard, and smirked at her. Pulling down her mask, he looked on with glee at her beautiful face, twisted into a feral snarl, her red eyes burning with fury. "What about you? Do you think it's a fair trade?" he asked haughtily, before grabbing the back of her head and enveloping her lips with his own. He wasn't really expecting an answer, but her hatred and anger made her lips taste that much sweeter.

Trapped in her own body, The Blade's fingers almost twitched around her sword, but all she could do was scream her frustrations in her mind as his tongue it's way into her mouth, prolonging this damned perverse kiss. If only it wasn't for this accursed collar around her neck.


It was supposed to be a simple assignment that night. One that she had done a thousand times before. Infiltrate the human camp, sneak past the guards into the leader's tent, slit their throat, and leave without a sound. But when she slipped into this human's tent, and crept up to his bunk, she found that he was already waiting for her. A spray of liquid flew out from his mouth at her face, and though she managed to avoid the worst of it, she still stumbled onto the floor as she tried to escape.
The poison ran through her system quickly, and her legs turned to jelly. She tried to bite down on her own tongue to kill herself, but he had clambered on top of her and shoved his hand into her mouth, while calling for his guards. After a brief scuffle, he had her pinned down onto the ground and struck her in the head, knocking her .

When she next awoke, she found this damned collar around her neck, and that no matter how hard she tried, she could not stop her body from carrying out his commands. She could still speak, but he would simply smile through her screaming and threats, like he was amused at the display in front of him. However, when he ordered silence, her mouth would still move, but her voice would not come out, leaving her with nothing but glares.

But he would not kill her. No. He would not give her the dignity of .

The Captain had different plans for her.


Running his hands along her sides, he pulled away from her slightly. "Any preference on what part of you I violate tonight?" he grinned, looking her up and down lustfully, before grabbing onto parts of her body roughly. "Your ass again? Your tits? Your mouth?" before diving his fingers downwards and rubbing at her crotch. His voice became low and menacing. "Or will you give me what I want?"

There was no point in answering him, the Blade had learned. He would do whatever he wanted to his plaything, despite her wishes. And so, despite the tingles she was feeling, she merely frowned darkly at him, before turning away from him sharply.

The Captain's grin grew even wider and he laughed. "Dealer's choice again, I see. What shall I choose, I wonder?" he mused, sounding the most pleased he'd ever been, before grabbing her face tightly. Pulling her in close, he hissed at her, "Mark my words, you knife-ear bitch. You will beg me to you. And when you do, you will love every second of it, like the whore you truly are." Kissing her violently again, he pushed her aside before returning to his desk, and going over the matters of running an army.

Seething where she stood, The Blade couldn't even spit to get his taste out of her mouth.

What did he want that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)