More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What did he want that night?

To play with her.

Setting the tray of food down, the attendant bowed their head lowly and left the tent, leaving the Captain and the Blade alone once more. Taking it from the chest by his bunk, the Captain produced from his satchel a small mortar and pestle, and the small bag of a very specific herb.

Selecting a few choice picks of the dried leaves, he took his time grinding each one down into a fine powder, before mixing it thoroughly into the Blade's bowl of stew. Her frowned deepened and a low growl rumbled from her throat, as he set it aside to let the herb's effect spread into her meal, before tucking in to his. "You know, I'm starting to run low on this stuff," he said, wiping a bit of food from his chin with a napkin. "And it would really mess with my plans if we had to go back before you'll do as you're told. You may have noticed, that I've added a few more sprigs in there than I was told to use, so I have no idea how much it'll affect you. Just promise me you'll not lose your mind too quickly."

"You're wasting your time," she scoffed proudly, before turning her head away, so that he couldn't see the look of concern in her eyes.


The first night she was taken captive, she was ordered to kneel on the floor of his tent. He set down on a stool in front of her, and showed her a small handful of fresh cut leaves. "Do you recognize these?" he asked, sounding somewhat sincere.

Breathing hard, she spat angrily at him, "They'll be what I shove down your throat and you with, human!"

"I'll take that as a 'No'," he replied, with a cool smile. Leaning back, he studied the biggest one in the light of the far away torch. "The herbalists tell me that these can inflame desire in everything, and is particularly effective with creatures of... lower intelligences." She could not miss the look he gave her, nor his condescending tone. "They also tell me, that it's effects are most potent after being dried and ground," he continued. Running it across his face, he took in a deep breath and winced slightly. "It does smell quite bitter."

Kneeling before her, he crushed the leaves in his fist, and smeared the juices all over her mouth and nose. She coughed and sputtered, and her eyes began to water as the acrid sharp smell invaded her nostrils every time she inhaled. Almost immediately, she could feel something happening to her, like she was more aware of the air around her, and how the rags she had been dressed in felt coarse upon her skin. But she shook her head, and glared at him. "Nothing. It's done nothing," she declared bravely. "All you have are weeds."

Aghast, the Captain fell back and held his hands to his head. "No, no, no no no!" he bellowed, stomping around with his back to her. The Blade smiled smugly, but it slowly began to fade as his screams of anguish turned into raucous laughter. "How? How? There is no possible way, how?!" he hollered, bending over and supporting himself on his knees from how strongly he was laughing, "how did you kill all of my peers, and still be so fucking stupid?! Ahahaha!" before walking out of the tent, holding his side.


Setting her feeding bowl down, after making sure she ate every single drop of it, the Captain leaned back on his desk and watched on with barely hidden anticipation, as his 'herb' took it's hold on her. They really were just the tops of some root vegetables the cooks didn't need, but she didn't need to know that.

The Blade's breathing was short and haggard, and she swallowed constantly. This extra strong dose of herbs made her body felt like it was burning up from within and she began to sweat, making her almost glimmer like stars in the night's sky. It itched furiously under her armor, and she desperately wanted to tear them off so she could scratch. Even worse, her other hole began to react as it had been trained to do, in anticipation of his violation, despite how much she didn't want it to. But through sheer of will, she could barely her face to scowl at him. "N-needs m-m-more pep-pe-ppepper," she remarked, failing to sound casual and indifferent.

"I'll tell the cook to be more mindful of your refined palette," he returned with a mocking tone and grandiose salute.

Despite the twitching, her scowl deepened at him.

Grinning broadly, he moved to stand in front of her, and instructed her to put her hands by her sides, before bringing up one finger. Waving it in front of her face, he made her follow it as he brought it down low and very lightly poked in stomach. A tiny breath escaped from her as lightning crackled through her. That tiny breath then turned into an involuntary sensual groan when he dragged his finger up her stomach to her sternum. "Felt good, did it?" he asked, cocking his head slightly.

"N-not even a t-tickle," she retorted, fighting the flinch in her eye.

"No?" he said, raising an eyebrow. He gave her a moment, as if musing to himself, before looking purposefully just next to her. The Blade swallowed loudly as she recognized that look in his eyes. Lifting both hands up, he slowly began reaching out for her ears. "What about here?"

"No, no, no, no, don'-! ...ngh..." she whined before her mind started to go white.

The corner of his lip lifted in malicious glee. His thumbs and fingers probed and pushed against every nook, cranny, and fold of her firm cartilage, occasionally tickling the entrance to her ear canal. Lights started popping in front of her vision when he pinched and rolled the very tips of her ears between his fingers. And when he let her go, the tight grimace on her face gave way to great relief as she finally remembered to breathe.

But that was short-lived as the Captain came up behind her, and roughly grabbed and massaged her breasts. This was nothing she couldn't endure, as he had done this many times before, but with his loud and heavy breath tickling her ear, it became almost unbearable. "These fucking tits of yours," he hissed, almost making her brain shiver. "I'm never going to get tired of them."

Sliding one hand down, he pushed her hips into his. Through his trousers, she could feel his hot and hard member throbbing between her bare lower cheeks. He rubbed himself against her, "nor this ass. It's so shapely and bouncy. It just makes you want to-" Landing a short swat on it, he made her wince and yelp, more from surprise than pain. "Hrngh... just like that," he growled, before snaking his hand forwards.

There was a loud swallow when it dove under her loincloth, and his finger glided in between her lower lips. That swallow soon became a sultry gasp when she felt it enter her and start wriggling around. "Hot... wet... and so, so tight already," the Captain whispered, slurping loudly and lewdly at her earlobe. "I'm sure your other holes can't compare to it..." Bringing his hand up, he made her look as his finger glistened with her honey. "See? It's more than ready for me."

Fighting to move even an inch to lessen the over-stimulation, the Blade winced at him. "So why don't you just do it already?"

Her head was twisted to the side and a tongue made it's way into her mouth. And before she knew that she was doing it, she was returning his kiss in kind, before groaning as she felt fingers return back between her legs. "I told you," he said, tapping the back of her teeth with his tongue, "you'll be the one who wants me to."

Those were the last words he said to her. Slowly, meticulously, he played with every inch of her body, bringing her higher and higher, closer and closer, over and over again, while not quite letting her get there. As the need for release grew stronger and stronger, she drew on her training and herself to not succumb.

But it was getting more and more difficult.

Until finally, when she was just about to crack, she felt him step away. With eyes closed, she took short shallow breaths through her mouth, trying to collect herself as her sweat stung her eyes as it rained onto the floor. Her chin was picked up and she met the cold gaze of the Captain. He took a slow controlled breath, before motioning with his head for her to go to her sleep spot, on the floor by his bunk.

Her body moved to obey, but her quivering quaking thighs gave out from under her, sending her to the floor. She was too exhausted to even cry out, and her arms limply tried to crawl her way there. She heard the Captain swallow, before he reached down and grabbed the back of her neck. With no more effort than pulling a sack of potatoes, he dragged her across the ground to where she belonged and set her up to sit, before stripping himself down, wiping himself dry, and clambering in to sleep, leaving her to stew in her own sweat soaked armor.

As she sat there, slowly trying to compose herself, she turned her head to look over her shoulder, and saw the tenting of his sheet. Catching herself licking her lips at it, she shook her head and tried to get some sleep, but as she slowly started to drift, she couldn't help but remember the feel and taste of it going down her throat, how it stretched the wrong hole wide open, and how the warmth of his seed spread throughout her entire body, keeping her warm on cold nights.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)