More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shade00 Shade00

How does her adventure begin?

Breaking into a Lord’s Manor

Vanessa wants to score big, and start her solo career off with a big job. She wants everyone to know her name, or rather, her deeds. Just outside of the city is a sprawling estate belonging to Lord Cecil Reinhardt, one of the richest and most influential men in the region. His estate is well protected, sure, but there must be loads of gold and jewels in his vault! Vanessa can’t resist.

Vanessa waits at a nearby inn until nightfall, when she makes her move. She has previously scouted it, and found a small opening in the walls, likely due to some damage mixed with erosion, since it is on the downhill side. She moves to the spot, and starts to crawl forward through the narrow space.

But Vanessa underestimated the size of her tits and ass… Almost immediately she finds herself stuck, her massive breasts taking up too much space as she slides through. Worse still, is that she finds herself unable to wiggle back out either!

After a moment of struggling she sighs. Well this is pretty embarrassing…not even a full minute into her first job and she’s stuck? Not to mention there are guards approaching the spot she is in. She had timed the patrols, but didn’t anticipate getting stuck for several minutes!

Vanessa takes a deep breath, and ponders her next move.

What happens in this predicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)