More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

What hapens on his first day?

Breakfast

Tracy woke early, having a hard time resting on a bed that wasn't his own, though it was comfortable. He concluded that it must have been due to the stress of the previous day but no matter the cause, he got himself ready. Tracy planned on trying one of the many swimming pools that his package level gave him access to but the rumble of his stomach nudged him to go grab some breakfast first.

Connecting to the main lobby was a nice dining room filled with people and food. Tracy was greeted by a man that lead him to a table and asked Tracy something that he couldn't quite understand. The man's accent was fairly thick which Tracy struggled with. The man eventually walked away and Tracy hoped he hadn't just embarrassed himself.

Once the man returned he did so with coffee as well as a mojito. Tracy thanked him and relaxed as he took a sip from the mug. The breakfast was buffet style which encouraged Tracy to indulge in a little overeating.

As he ate, he noticed a few men walking around in speedos. He admitted to himself that he found it odd but even in his limited experience, he knew that the swim trunk style was not a universal one. Tracy doubted that he would have the courage to wear something like that himself.

As he finished off his pancakes, Tracy made plans for the rest of his day.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)