More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kayce Kayce

What's next?

Breakfast is served

Lacie, Lanie, and Kaylee were all sitting at the table as Mommy prepared breakfast. I was a little uncomfortable with the way they were all dressed. Still in their night gowns. I just didn't like that my new sisters and my mommy were dressed that way. I had to keep reminding myself not to stare. I could see Lacie's nipples hard against the sheer fabric of her night gown, and Lanie's too. They really were twins. Kaylee stood up and I had to look away. Her little lace thong revealed her perfect ass. I kept telling myslf not to look. But I found it hard not to.

As mommy moved through the kitchen her robe kept opening in the front. Revealing her cleavage. I could see why my Dad had married her. Her beauty was obvious. No wonder her daughters were so beautiful. Sit down honey I think it is time to really get to know more about us she said. I slowly sat down in the chair in front of my sisters.

Mommy said there are a few things you need to understand about me and my girls. Starting with the fact that we are beautiful, do you agree? I of course agreed it was true. She smiled. My sisters giggled. I know you are a growing boy Mommy said. And you will most likely have desires when you look at my girls. I want you to know that is okay and in fact I expect and want you too feel that way. I became a bit uncomfortable as she spoke. Did she know I had been stealing glimpses of my sisters? Had she seen me peaking at her breasts earlier?

I want you to know something right away. It will be a big surprise I am sure. I stammered a bit as I said "Okay...". Mommy smiled as she walked behind her girls putting her arms around them, "You see we are special women, not like the other girls you have met."

I thought to myself no kidding, you are all so beautiful. I didn't really know any girls quite like them. Mommy told me to close my eyes. She wanted to give me a surprise. Confused I did as I was told. I could hear my sisters giggling as Mommy and them moved around to my side of the table. My eyes still shut I could feel them close behind me. Mommy whispered in my ear, "when I count to three I want you to turn around and open your eyes. One...Two...Three!

I spun around on my stool. Opened my eyes and oh my god there they were. My new Mommy and her three daughters standing there naked. I was taken by their beauty...but they , they had cocks. It was obvious that the girls had taken after their mother. Mommy's cock was huge. hanging between her legs. Lacie, Lanie, and Kaylee each had a large uncut cock hanging between their legs too. I couldn't help but stare. Kaylee started touching herself. As she did her cock hardened. IT grew to its full 11 inches. Mommy said we are all big. And your father loved it when he discovered my secret. Seems you don't mind either since you can't stop looking at Kaylee.

I think you may want some sausage for breakfast? What do you think girls, does he deserve a full course breakfast. My three sisters all said in unison "Yes Mommy" Mommy took me by the hand. She began to get hard as we walked down the hall to the bedroom. My sisters close behind me. I was not sure why I didn't protest. My mouth was wet as I looked at the four of them. Suddenly I was kneeling and they were standing in a circle around me. Breakfast was about to begin...

A meal is best served hot

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)