More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

What do you do?

Break into the observation room

The congealing pool of blood makes you very uncomfortable. You hear sounds from the corridor, something in-between the clatter of claws on metal and the slither of skin on carpet. You need to escape, and the only safe option is the observation room.

You grab a canister of liquid nitrogen and strike at the glass partition. It bounces off, so you spray the liquid nitrogen at the glass instead before striking it again. It shatters into harmless pieces and you climb through.

You are in a medical observation room. There's a gurney with straps for holding a subject, but it's been empty since Dr. Stewart finished an experiment last week.

You sit on the gurney. The lone red light of the station's security camera blinks at you. You wave and look around. The door is shut, but there's the observation window that your broke and two big air vents leading into the room.

You hear scrabbling in the vents just as something moans in the room you just left.

Does Rachel investigate the scrabbling, the moans, or run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)