More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What's next?

Break Gabby Daniels right in front of Kenneth

You were just sick and tired of it. Every time you came down to the engine room to use one of your captive sluts you always had to put up with Kenneth’s pathetic pining for the girls in your increasingly large harem. You had lost count of how many times he had been caught down in the hold where you kept Jack all caged up, jerking off at the sight of her helpless and ruined body. Or the countless reports of him sneaking into the storage areas to pleasure himself to some of your less prized sluts. Or all the times you noticed him staring at Tali’s perfectly curved ass as you abused her right in front of himself and Gabby. He wasn’t an idiot, which is why you let him keep his job but you were getting sick of the little comments and his bullshit excuses. You liked the guy enough but patience had run its course.

Mainly because you had practically gift wrapped Gabby Daniels for him and yet he was too distracted by your toys to notice her tits and ass inches away from him at all times for the past few months. She had complied with orders to wear her new uniform without complaint. A simple skin tight bodysuit similar to Kelly’s with the ass pussy and tits cut out for your viewing pleasure. Or anyone’s for that matter. She even felt appreciative as you had left her alone with Kenneth to ogle her body as much as he desired, accept he never made a single move on the would-be slut right in front of him. He wanted what you refused to let anyone else have. He spurned a perfectly good eager redheaded whore that literally wanting to be his bitch in favor of the women you had personally hunted down, broken and enslaved for your own pleasure. He had countless chances to plow her tight little holes and time was finally up.

You toyed with your omni-tool on the elevator ride down, the controls engaging the magnetic locks inside Tali’s enviorsuit and locked her wrists together in front of her. She took the hint and turned away from the engine monitors. By the time you entered the engine room proper, she was on her knees and the valve to her suit was open. You walked right up to your loving little pet with swagger and stood there patiently as Tali opened your own suit and carefully removed your throbbing hard 12 inch erection. As soon as it hung free of your uniform, you clicked the omni tool again and the locks on her wrists disengaged for the briefest moment. She obediently put her hands behind her back and felt the locks turn back on, leaning forward to take your cock through the suit’s oral valve. You try to ignore the other two as you begin to feed Tali your cock, feeling her eager willing mouth around it and groaning in pleasure as she sucks you off.

Gabby lets out the tiniest little moan and you see out of your peripheral vison she is gently sliding a finger against her slit as your cock slides deeper into Tali’s mask. Less arousing is Ken shuffling uncomfortably as his own pathetic erection makes the lower half of his suit rather tight. You grab Tali’s head and start to take full control of her. She relaxes her mouth, opening as wide as she can for you as she knows very well what’s coming. She goes almost limb as you slide her mouth up and down your shaft, marveling at how well trained she has become, you’re favorite pet of your entire collection. You get a solid rhythm going and Tali moans and whimpers in pleasure as you her talented mouth. It all comes to a halt as Kenneth makes a grunting noise and you see he is grabbing his cock through his attire firmly. Last Straw, you finally hit Fuck It.

You let go of Tali and pull out of her mouth. Your cock slides inch by inch out of her suit valve, dripping from her saliva. You stand there, considering just throwing him out of the airlock and he freezes in genuine terror.

“Sir! Sorry Sir. . . . Won’t happen again, I swear Sir. Please don’t hurt me Sir. . . It’s just amazing to see how you handle them . . . Sir. Begging your apologies.”

He breaks out into a cold sweat and you hear a muttering behind him.

“Kenny you fucking cuckold. . .”

Gabby’s words decide for you. Solution found. You push past the quivering engineer, Tali following on all fours behind you. You get behind Gabby, who realizes she spoke out of turn and likewise freeze. You grab the back of her neck and bend her over the console she had been working on, eliciting a soft moan in the process. She doesn’t resist and feels as powerful as a child as you assert your will over the girl. You not-too-roughly kick the inside of her heels, forcing her to spread her legs wide for you. She complied without argument and even reaches behind her, grabbing her pretty little ass cheeks and spreading them apart for you.

“Good Girl.” You growl in her ear.

For a moment you toy with your latest prey, sliding your hard on against her slit, turning her on more and more by the second. She knows her place and clearly enjoys it, so why not let her feel good, even if just for a moment. You turn and lock eyes with her pathetic would-be dominant and press the tip of your well-lubricated cock to her little asshole. She cries out in surprise but stifles it quickly. She bites her lip and tries to relax for her new master.

“It feels so tight, I’ll bet no one has ever been inside before.”

“No Sir” She barks out quickly, clearly fearful but willing to do whatever you command of her.

“Do you want me to be the first.”

“Yes Sir.” She says in a less clipped but more strained tone.

“Even though you’re completely dry?” You half whisper in her ear, just loud enough for Kenny to hear every word.

“Yes Sir, I deserve to be treated like any other female on your ship, Sir.”

You smile and grab the girl’s hips, pressing firmly into her body as Kenny watches with absolute shock. It didn’t matter how much she paraded herself in front of him, he really never had considered the girl in any sexual light before. She was too much of a friend and now he was fully realizing the wasted chances you had given him over the countless missions. She was just waiting to become someone’s property but he had never stepped up to the challenge. Now her ass was just another tight hole for your gratification and yours alone.

You take it somewhat slowly, grinding firmly into her as she struggles to accept your width. She mewls and groans but she doesn’t ever pull away. She holds still as you continue your on her body and you watch her hole slowly begin to stretch out, having but to accept your cock and your rule over her in every conceivable way. You feel her body trying desperately to grant you access so you stop for a tiny second before thrusting as hard as you can, watching the several still visible inches of your impressive manhood disappear inside the tiny girl’s defenseless asshole. She screams, pushed to her very breaking point by your powerful thrust. Her legs kick up and you’re effectively holding her up by her waist as she breaths hard, trying to accommodate you, desperately trying to prove she is worthy of your godlike cock.

Tali curls up underneath both of you, playing with Gabby’s slit with one hand and caressing your balls with the other. What a good girl she is. She’s clearly gotten used to being there to assist you breaking in new whores. While you were afraid her jealousy would be a bit of a problem, she clearly felt a surge of erotic humiliation when your cock entered another tight female orifice. Besides, at the end of each day, she was always the one laying in your bed once your lust was finally satiated for a brief moment.

You turn your attention back to Kenneth, who stands there in pure slack-jawed awe. You can tell he wishes he could turn back time and do everything you’re doing to poor Gabby and more, but it’s your cock ripping the cute little thing’s ass apart, not his and you slowly push and pull your length in and out of her. By the sounds she makes she might be crying but you can’t see her face. She seems to be solely focused on not pulling away from you, not resisting you, not defying her new god. As you graciously allow her to get used to your length and thickness, you debate whether you want this to be rough and painful for her, or if you might want to show her a bit of pleasure for her first time. It might be fun to debase and the little slut but making her fall in love with your cock as you break her in might just hurt Kenneth even more. It’s totally up to you, you’re Commander Fucking Shepard and like everything else in this damn galaxy, you call the shots.

Make the call, Commander.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)