More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Whom do you see in the mirror?

Brandi, Asia, and Farah

You look into the mirror and sigh. To your right is your ‘best friend’ Farah. She is undoubtedly the most popular girl in the Senior Academy. She is average height, but nearly six feet in her platform shoes. She has lustrous black hair and a killer tan. She is also incredibly mean spirited and sees you as little more than a foil.

You aren’t happy with the situation, but when your mom died you craved acceptance. Being popular became your obsession.

To your left is Asia. She has straight black hair and subtly Asian features. You share a common bond with your half Japanese friend. You’ve been close to her since you discovered she has the same birthday as you. You both celebrated your eighteenth a month ago.

“C’mon Mins, let’s go inside.”

You fume. She actually has the audacity to call you mins, short for minions.

You follow her inside.

“Oo, Jack the Ripper looks pretty jacked. I bet he’s good in the sack.”

You keep your face neutral. You made a promise to your dying mom that you’d save yourself for ‘the one’. You pray Farah never finds out.

“All right. We’ll start downstairs.”

You explode. “No! These are my tickets and we’re going to do this my way!”

“You’re such a social retard, but you’re my friend so you do your thing. Asia and I will start downstairs.”

“No! She’s coming with me!”

Asia looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Fine, beyitches, catch you laters.”

Farah storms off.

Asia looks at you. “You know we’re going to pay for that later.”

You nod. “Well, we might as well have some fun. Where should we go?”

Where does Asia want to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)