More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Who Is It?

Brainiac

The cocktail the barmaid handed to Lois was a pale pink. The undercover reporter brought it to her lips for a sip, not wanting to get too buzzed and miss some vital clue. The bitters tingled on her tongue - not quite like any pink gin she'd ever had.

She let it roll around in her mouth before swallowing it, a burning trail making its way down to her stomach.

Downstairs

In a dark room.

"The nano sensors are online" a voice spoke, "The infection should be at stage one right now. Twelve hours until it reaches stage two."

A man in cybernetic grey metallic bodysuit covering all of his body except for his green bald head watched the holoscreens where Lois had just drank.

Brainiac had secretly brought the club as part of his latest plans. He had been hoping to stay under the radar but obviously he had made a mistake somewhere if Lois was investigating.

The Club Floor

Lois was feeling strange and so very very tired.

"You want another?" The barmaid yelled above the music.

"I actually I think I'm gonna..." said Lois, trailing off.

Lois began to move to the bathroom. What was in that glass? Did someone roofie it?

Downstairs

Brainiac monitored the scene holoscreen, showing Lois entering the bathroom.

"Lois appears to be figuring out what I've done to her" said Brainiac, "This could prove problematic or maybe I could use it my own advantage."

The Bathroom

Lois had gotten inside the bathroom. A couple of stalls were already closed but Lois didn't know what she should do anyway. Should she try to vomit whatever was in that drink out, rest or call for help?

What does Lois do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)