More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Who finds the Reality Note

Bradley Wolff

Bradley Wolff is an 18 year old student at Lightnote High School. On his way out of school, he finds the Reality Note with a pencil that had a rubber at the end of it. Looking inside he found a message.

To whoever finds this notebook, the is a Reality Note

1) Whatever you write in this notebook will become reality. The subject will not take effect unless the writer visualises it. This is to prevent things which share the same name from being affected.

2) Changes will not take effect unless written with the Reality Pencil that comes with the note. Neither the pencil nor the rubber will ever so they can be used indefinitely.

3) Conditions will not be realised unless they are physically possible.

4) Anyone under the age of 18 will be unaffected.

5) Don't try to use this Reality Note against me, I'm its true owner so changes made won't affect me. Also you cannot use the Reality Note to change the rules of the Reality Note. And you cannot use it to gain godlike powers that would allow you to defeat me. Basically don't try any loopholes because I closed them all.

Bradley decided to try the notebook out. He looked at one of the female students.

That female student has no top

Bradley waited for the girl's shirt to disappear but nothing happened. He realised that he needed to put her name down. And he didn't know her name. He tried something else.

All women in the Lightnote High School are topless

Just then all the top off every women in the school disappeared, though they still had their bras. This included the girl Bradley had originally tried to make topless. They all freaked out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)