More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maker7k maker7k

Whose story will be followed?

Brad

College life was going well for Brad. It's been nearly a year and Spring Break is almost here. The freshman was planning on spending a steamy couple of weeks with his girlfriend Megan, and was going to see her in the quad when she finished up with her cheerleading practice. Having nothing else going on, he went there early to relax. Instead of taking the crowded main hall, he took the scenic route through the science wing.

Many space and chemistry decorations adorned the walls, surrounding the college mascot symbol. Groups of the more nerdier looking student body clumped loosely were chatting, and since the place was pretty empty, every word could be heard without listening in. Brad heard the gossip and text anxiety in conversations passing by. Commandeering one of the public lounge screens, the robotics club was getting really excited about something.

Playing on screen was an advertisement for a new Gwendy doll. This one apparently had artificial intelligence installed and could learn to play and entertain. The doll wore a cheerleader outfit and was moving on its own, energetically and life-like. Brad picked up on some details as he slowly kept walking towards the quad. Lifetime battery, rushed development, and fully poseable robotic frame. All Brad thought was that the Gwendy doll was a real babe, and if a girl like that existed she'd be one hell of a pornstar.

The man waited for his girlfriend for about forty minutes before she showed. Still in uniform, she walked up to Brad without the chipper attitude he was expecting. Something was definitely off and he could feel it. "You alright Megan?" He asked, hoping to soften any blow that may follow.

"Brad…" she started pensively, "I think we should start seeing other people." This was it, she was dumping him. He stood there in silence. Having to accept moving on, Brad decided to head home. Solemnly driving, he thought to himself some kind of release would make him feel better… then it clicked. That AI Gwendy Doll could probably get him off. Instead of heading back home to rub one out alone, he chose to make a pit stop to pick one of these dolls up.

Walking into the nearest Toy World, he sees a fairly picked clean shelf and a bunch of excited customers clamoring for the new Gwendy doll line-up. Wading through the other shoppers, he grabbed one of the boxes, not caring which model he ended up getting. Surely enough, he nabbed a doll in a cheerleader outfit. A brief moment of sadness washed over Brad as he thought of the cheerleader that dumped him. That quickly changed when another customer bumped into him, causing Brad to fumble with the box. As he got his grip back, he was holding the box upside down, and the doll’s pink panties flashed into view.

After getting rung up and $79.95 taken out of his savings, Brad drove home. Living near the college in a cheap rental home, he had the privacy of his own place without the price tag. This means no roommates barging in to see him masturbating, playing with a Gwendy doll… or both. Tossing his stuff down at the door, he opened the box as he walked into the living room. Cheaply furnished, this toy was probably the most expensive recent purchase he made. Holding the new Cheerleader AI Gwendy Doll in his hands, he plopped onto the old couch and started to look over the features and instructions. As silly as it was, Brad read off the Gwendy tagline “She’s very trendy”, and the doll started to look around until she fixed on the young man.

“Hi there! Cheerleader Gwendy ready to play!” She said with a twirl.

How does Brad react now that he's alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)