More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Brad Vs Gina

You are probably wondering how poor old Brad is laying there knocked out and naked with UFC gloves on with an erection as Christina, his girlfriend Gina and best friend Zech is standing over him laughing at him and at the fact that he was naked laying there.

It all started with the white blonde guy name Brad how came into the dojo with his friend Zech. When coming into the dojo with his friend, he saw his girlfriend Gina training on the punching bag punching and kicking on it as she was with her other lady friend Christina how held the bag. Then afterward, Chistina and Gina came in the ring and spared, Brad then went to the same bag that the girls where punching and kicking on. Brad and Zech now coming to the bag to train, Brad then put down his gym bag, pulled out his gloves to put them on. "Wait Brad, dude I don't think is good to use your girlfriend's bag without her permission bro," said Zech, "oh please, don't be a winy little pussy, it's just a bag," said Brad, as the arrogant dude he is, now started punching and kicking the bag, "alright then, don't say I warned you, when she sees you using that bag." Gina as she stopped sparing saw here boyfriend using the punching bag as she was hit the face by her friend Christina. "Ooch!, girl that hurt," said Jenna feeling the impact of Christina's punch. "Hey Gina girl!, concentrate, focus," said Christina. Then as Gina and Chistina stopped, Gina the said, "look," as she pointed at her boyfriend Brad using her bag in the dojo. "Why the hell is my boyfriend using my bag?," said Ginaa, as she saw him punching and kick away at it.

When seeing this, both Chistina and Gina stormed out of the ring as they came to the bag that Brad is currently punching at. "Well hello Gina honey," said Brad, "I tried to warn him Gina," said Zech to Gina, "that's ok Zech, I know how arrogant my boyfriend here can be," said Gina, "yes he is, and he can kick your ass in that ring," said Brad going there, as he continued his kicks and punches on his girls bag.

"Oh Brad, is that so,"

"Yes Gina anywhere, you name it,"

"Whoa Gina, sounds like a challenge, what are you going to do?,"

"Well Chirstina, how about I fight Brad here right now?,"

Then as Brad heard what his girlfriend said, he then stopped turned around to her and said to her, "ok I accept," as Brad was about to go to the ring he was now stopped by both Zech and Gina.

"Under on stipulation, I win me and Christina get to be Zech's new girlfriends and you train in this gym naked. However, If you win, you get to punch and kick on my bag without my permission, deal," said Gina to her boyfriend Brad holding out her hand to shake his, as Brad said, "ok, it's a deal," as both shook hand making it offical.

"A duddy before you go in that ring, I think you need to do one thing," said Zech as Brad looked at the clothes that he got on and started to take his clothes off which was grey TAP OUT shirt, his sweat pants, and his shoes. Now in his trunks, and UFC gloves on he was now going to the ring as he was once stopped again.

Does he keep the trunks on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)