More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Does he keep the trunks on?

Not at all

"What now guys I'm ready,"

Then as Brad said that, Gina then told him, "trunks off now," as Brad took of his trunks as Brad had some short tights on. Gina also told him, "the tights to come on," as Brad said, "ok fine," as Brad took his tights off. Now Christina, Gina and Zech looked on at Brad standing there with his junk showing naked for all three to see.

Then as Brad stood there naked, both Gina and Zech looked at his dick as he now covered it up, "hey, stop looking at my dick, come on let's get this fight underway." Then as he passed both of them heading to the ring, Zech and Gina slapped Brad on both his butt cheeks as he walked to the ring. "That's a nice looking ass I must say Brad," said Gina, "very cheeky," said Christina, as all three stared at Brad's bare bum and laughed as he went naked to the ring.

Then as Gina was wearing a sports bra, short spandex and gloves, she now came in the ring with Brad.

"Wait a minute here, why are you not naked, and I am?,"

"Well Brad, I'm not the one that has the dick and balls between my legs, you do, and besides this is CFNM rules as the man is the main one that is naked."

Gina saying all of that stared down at her man Brad's genitalia seeing that Brad has a 5 inch dick. Then covering his penis, Brad said to, "hey stop staring at my dick and fight me, Gina," said Brad, "yeah Gina fight Brad, you know he has the balls to fight you from what I saw," said Zech seeing his friends balls and now seeing him naked in the ring. "Yeah Gina, kick his naked ass!!!," said Christina as the fight now got started.

"Well Brad you need to let go of that dick of you're that you are covering up,"

"Why is that Gina?,"

"Because honey, you wouldn't be able to do this,"

Gina after what she said, then swung her fist and punched Brad in face with a left and right combo punch, as it caused Brad to let go of his junk as Christina shouted, "that's right girl, kick his ass," as Zech shouted out, "come on, get her Brad, you have the balls," staring at Brad's bare scrotum. "Oh you mean this," said Brad as he then swung his fist giving Gina a punch to the face with the same combonation as well. Then Gina said while holding her face, "yes, like that," he then said, "like this as well to," and as he swung at her again, but this time missed.

"Yes Brad like that, but next time I think you might want to hit your opponent instead, don't you think,"

There the fight was on as Brad layed another punch to Gina's face. "Come on Brad, what up with all that amature boxing type shit, mix it up," as Gina gave Brad a around house kick to the face, as she knocked Brad to the ground. There Brad was on the ground on all fours as Gina then came up slapping his right bare ass cheek telling him, "I see you like that postion, but you need to get up, and continue the fight," as Christina and Zech outside the right cheered on. Brad now hearing what his girlfriend said, then got up in a bit of fury and started to swing at Gina. Then as Gina saw Brad's fist coming, she then blocked his move by grabbing his arm, jump up on him sissoring his body as she flip Brad over down to the matt. Now having Brad in a arm lock, Christina then cheered, "Brad Tap out!!!, Tap...Out!!," as Zech shout, "Brad come on get out of it," as Gina had the arm lock in with his arm between her legs. "Ahh shit!!," shouted Brad in pain, "well hear's an idea, get your penis to help you, lord knows you should have the balls to do get out of this," said Gina, having the arm lock in as she stared at Brad's genitalia.

Then Brad with his strength, powered out of the submission lifting Gina up in the air as she still had his arm in the lock. The as Brad slammed Gina down to the matt she then let go of the submission a resulting in him dropping to the ground as both where down. "Gina get up," said Christina, as Gina had gotten up as Brad gotten as well to all the while Gina would glance down at his dick and balls.

Does the fight go on?, who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)