More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

Brad Smith and the magic wand

Brad was the regular bully, tall, fit, handsome, and mean to any guys who seemed weaker than him. He was in a frat house, the zeta gamma epsilon, and also had a girlfriend called Tracy Coleman, obviously quite pretty and a true bitch on top of that.

One day, Brad was passing time as usual, bullying Jeff, one of the nerd of the campus. When a stick fell from his bag, which seemed to make him panic.

"What's that ?" He said pushing the guy away while picking up the item. "You're into that Harry Potter and shit ? Ahah !"

"Leave it, Brad ! Please ! It's just... a stick !" Jeff told him.

"Leave it, Brad ! Pleeaaase !!" Brad mocked him. "You're such a whinny bitch ! Your parents are probably wondering if it wouldn't be better if you were a girl with such attitude !"

"Come on dude ! Give me back the... stick !"

"Chill, it's just a stick ! Hocus Pocus you're now a girly girl !"

Brad just wanted to make fun of Jeff, but a ray of light came from the stick and hit the young man. After a blinding flash, in front of Brad was the girlest and cutest girl he had ever seen. She had pastel clothes in various shades of pink and blue, a short skirt and socks going just under the knees. Her face was soft with big blue eyes, pink kissable lips, small nose and long eyelashes. Her skin was pale and flawless, with white hairs turning pink at the tip, and she was at best 5'5.

"Oh, shit..." She said, looking down.

"What the fuck ??" Brad shouted.

"Please, Brad, change me back, I really don't want to be a girl..." Jeff asked.

With her new look and the way she asked that, Brad felt absolutely no threat from her. But it was definitely cute.

"The stick work ?? Holly shit ! Ahahah !!" He shouted, like a crazed man. "You look way better like this, man ! Or should I say, girl ! Ahah ! But maybe if you suck my dick, I'll change you !"

Jeff made a face of disgust. "What ?? Are you crazy ? I'm a man !"

"Not from my point of view ! But if you don't want to, it's okay, I'm sure you'll get a lot of success with the guys at school ! Ahahah !"

Brad started to leave the poor Jeff in shock, the wand in his hand and a lot of ideas in his head.

Did Jeff call him back to comply in a blowjob ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)