More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ShadowMonkey ShadowMonkey

What happens next

Brad's voice returns the following night

Axl Heck spent the day avoiding Brad Bottig, which was easy considering their lives had barely anything in common. There was no way he had feeling for him, a guy, it was impossible. Last night was impossible, it must of been a dream. His feelings now, there had to be an explanation for, people don't just turn gay.

Avoiding Brad was easier for Axl than avoiding thinking of Brad, as a result throughout the day Axl often found himself lost in thought thinking about Brad and his... attributes. Axl quickly grew tired of finding himself with a raging hard on he desperately wanted to take care of but refused to. He wanted to, badly, but if he jerked off and started thinking of Brad and his tight ass or his unknown but still somehow mouthwatering dick, that would be... he just couldn't and as a result Axl also spent a lot of the day hard as a rock.

On the plus side he hadn't heard Brad's mysteriously omnipresent voice since last night, if he hadn't just imagined it in the first place. This was good because that gave him time to figure things out before confronting Brad. This was the case until it was once again late and Axl was in bed, ignoring a solid erection tenting his boxers.

Axl lay restless in bed. This sucked. He could try a cold shower again but he had taken so many today he was worried his family might start to notice, besides they really weren't helping much. Axl closed his eyes, he wanted to jerk off so bad but so long as he kept thinking of Brad while jerking off, there was no way he was going to do it. It was settled Axl would lie in bed horny as fuck until sheer exhaustion overtook him. It was simple, elegant, fool proof!

"Axl's hand reached for his throbbing erection, eager to take care of the latest manifestation of his crush on his sister's friend Brad" As Brad's voice started Axl's whole body tensed in futile instinctive rebellion. "Please, no. I... can't" He says as he reaches for his hard on, Moaning the last word as his hand squeezed around his shaft and began to pump, his mind immediately filling with thoughts of Brad. Axl moaned gasping as he himself to form coherent words "Brad, change me.... oh fuck... change me back. I not gay." Brad's voice continued unphased by Axl's plea "Axl was still new to his feelings, and found himself trying to hide from them, to hide them from Brad" "Because I'm not gay, say I'm not gay... fuck" Axl said struggling his demand to the voice while his head filled with thoughts of dick, Brad's dick, he wanted to know what it looked like, he needed to know. No, that's not him, what's happening... "Hiding his arousal proved difficult for Axl. I was difficult because Axl was the horniest guy in his high school and though he was older, the same claim seemed to hold true for college." Brad narrates to Axl sudden defiant moans "No, I can't!". Axl whimpered as his libido rose even higher. The voice continued "Axl groaned as his dick leaked copious amounts of pre-cum on to his hand," Axl groaned on command his hand felt suddenly wet. "what the hell" Axl whimpered as Brad continued "Axl could remember the countless times his big balls got him in trouble," "What, they're not..." Axl moans as his legs are to spread as his nuts grow larger in size. The narration continued, "Axl's big balls were the reason he still had wet dreams and were the reason his hard dick leaked like a faucet." Axl whimpered as everything Brad said was true. "Ever since puberty Axl would find himself constantly having to come up with reasons to excuse himself so he could rub one out to keep himself in check."

It was true, Axl knew he had to jerk off all the time, right? Why had he thought he could go the entire day without release! He didn't want to jerk off thinking of Brad but its not like he had a choice, he needed the release, he needed to cum.

Axl spent the rest of the night jerking off, shooting load after load all over himself and his room, he didn't care, he could clean up later but right now he just desperately wanted to cum. Axl passed out late into the night, caked in cum and dick in hand.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)