More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reman Reman

Where does Bran's story begin?

Braavos

Bran looked with amazement as his boat sailed closer to the titan of Braavos, who watched over the city's entrance, wary of the outsiders that approached his domain.

It was a refreshing sight for the newly-made master of ships.

"Impressive isn't it boy?" The jovial Mace Tyrell asked. Bran kept his grim expression however. After all the fighting he had done in the war he felt hollow, nothing for him to look for. Sure, the of his father had been avenged and Westeros was at peace again, but in the end, what had been the cost?

The one girl he had feelings for, Sansa, had married Loras and Arya, his other sister, was still missing. His new title as master of ships felt more like a reward for his service in the war for Renly than an earned position. There was no honour in this. He'd rather be a part of the Kingsguard for that matter, but his mother and his brother felt that his name was too important for such an order.

Bran didn't care about inheriting land or being married off to some stupid lass of another noble house. He felt completely alone in this world. The smell of the Purple Harbour made its way into his nostrils and the young Stark's mind went back to the mission of renegotiating the crown's debt with the Iron Bank.

Where does Bran go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)