More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Reman Reman

Where does Bran go first?

Worship the Old Gods

"This long trip made my stomach grumble. What do you say my nephew-in-law, should we go to the inn to accommodate ourselves at once?" The master of coin suggested.

Bran winced at the way he was adressed. The offer was tempting given how equally tired the boy was. However, he thought it more appropriate to thank the old gods for his safe journey and pray for sucess on this mission. He thought of another two prayers related to his sisters that he always made.

"Thank you for your offer lord Tyrell, but I must go thank my gods for our safe journey first. I'll have my men help you settle yourself." The Stark said. He hoped that old man didn't take it personally.

"Hmph, I truly don't get your religion. But I'll have to admit that you Notheners are a devout and dutiful bunch. I'll be at the inn waiting for your arrival. Just don't get lost, Braavos is as dangerous as it is a curious city." Bran ignored the comments made about the ancestral worship of his people and thanked his uncle-in-law for his advice.

The young lord asked a local where he could find a place to worship. A Braavosi fisherman told him of the House of Black and White, a place where all gods could be worshipped. Bran thanked the man and made his way to said place.

He was taking in the streets of this foreign place. His sightseeing was interrupted when a stinky beggar bumped into him.

"Pardon me sire." She apologized. Bran froze in place when heard that voice. It was so familiar. He was sure that it belonged to person he hasn't seen in a so very long.

He didn't have time to check the person who bumped into him, as she was already walking amongst the crowd.

What does Bran do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)