More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Coolcockdude Coolcockdude

What is your Gender?

Boy - Alex

It was a shitty day at college yesterday. You are doing your Masters in Physics. Quantum Engineering. Apart from the nerdy side of you, you've been a virgin forever and never even tried to ask a girl out for date. The closest thing you have ever get to kiss was your sister's friend back in school. That was because she's a whore then. She sucked almost all the dicks in the school, from your classmates, to principal and even janitors. So you kinda felt the cum breath she had when you kissed her and left her for good. And then years went by.

When all the feelings and sexual emotions knocked you, you went for sexting. Even there you felt shy to talk to the strangers online. Finally using some dating apps, you met a girl online and had some cozy chat with her. But when she agreed to have date with you on a perfect Sunday, you went crazy for that as she told that she's gonna give you a surprise. When it's that Sunday to lose your virginity, you had the perfect day. You woke up early, ate some healthy breakfast. Did what's necessary to keep up your strength. You gave up jerking for 5 days and that's a big deal for you. Even though you are a Nerd and feel shy, you are gifted with an amazing dick. It is so fat and long, one cannot hold it with one hand. Even you need your two hands to jerk off. And it creates a big mess in your pants if it gets hard in public or in office. Sadly no one noticed your dick until now. Or else you would never have free time or you do not have to use your own hands to jerk off that meat. And your ball sack is always so full. You let out only 5 to 6 strings of cum every time. But they are so thick and can fill a shot cup. The texture and smell are so good that no one will leave it if they get to taste it. But sadly you are the only one to feel that super cum on your hands. You would rub that cum on your dick and sometimes on your asshole just to feel it up.

You went to meet her on the date you planned at the restaurant you chose. She's late and you thought you got stood-up. But then she came up, and made you blush with her smile. You had some talk-talk and then she asked for the next plan. You told her about the movie you planned. She's not happy with it. So you told her about going to your place. She liked it and then she proposed another idea. Her place is so next and takes less time to go. You agreed and you both walked to her place. She's an amazing girl. She looks so cute. She's shorter than you but her hair and body are so gorgeous. You never met a girl this amazing in your life. You are loving her looks and almost had a hard-on seeing her body for real. You have just shared your faces online, but seeing her in real is quite different and it turns you on for reals. She got an amazing body too. Her breasts are so perfect with a part of her cleavage you can see with her outfit. Her ass is not that big or you cannot see it because of her outfit. You never had the chance to see her back. You cannot take your eyes off that cleavage for sometime. But once you gained your sense, you noticed how lovely she looks when she smile and talk with you while walking to her house.

Then she asked you something and you just looked at her and never answered. She asked it twice again and no reply from you. Then she leaned on to you and kissed you on your cheeks. You suddenly felt that kiss and got shocked. Then she asked you if you ever kissed anyone. You said FUCK NO. She laughed and then kissed you on your lips. You just had your first real kiss and felt so happy. You never noticed but there is a moment in your pants which can totally change the moment. But you totally focused on the kiss. When she changed the position, you bit her lip. She went backwards with small pain and laughed at you. You don't know what to do and said SORRY. She smiled and took you to her apartment.

She took your hand and kissed it. Then she opened the doors and took you inside. And then she closed the doors and started to kiss you gently. You managed to keep it neat. You know that she know that you are a Virgin. So she is gonna lead you now. The kiss is turning harder and she started to push her tongue inside your mouth. You just opened it and tasted another tongue for the first time in your life. You like that taste, so you continued to move your tongue on hers. She kissed you so hard that you can feel a bit of drool that is going from her mouth to yours. You tried to spit it out but she never left that kiss. Slowly the kiss is getting sloppy and you allowed her saliva inside your mouth. First you didn't like it but then after a minute, you started liking the taste. She then all of a sudden sucked it completely inside her mouth. It was a good move. But you don't know what just happened. She gulped the whole drool and continued to kiss you. Then she tool her hands off your head and guided your hand on to her breasts. This is the first time you are holding something so squishy and firm. She pressed her hands to let you know that she's comfortable. So you pressed her gently. Then she pressed your hands even harder to make you feel comfortable. So you took that chance and squeezed them so hard that she moaned and moved a bit from you. You then continued to kiss and press her boobs.

Now she took her hands and pressed your nipples and chest to make you moan a bit. She then removed your shirt and then her shirt. You can see her boobs so close that you want to put your mouth and drink whatever you can get from then. But you are still feeling shy to make a move. You then felt her hands on your pants. You helped her remove the button and took them off. Along with your pants came off your underwear showing off your giant dick. She was so surprised to see that monster on you. She was awestruck for a moment and then felt so happy for that meat. She then touched it and jerked it slowly. She then tried to measure it with her hands and did some funny things like pushing it down and leaving to see how it swings. It brought a big smile on her cute face. You are feeling some pain with her play as you are feeling so much harder than you have ever felt in your life. All the blood in your body is pushing so hard into your shaft that you can count the nerves on it. When she tried to pull off your foreskin to see the head, you felt some pain after a long time. You then realized how hard your dick is with her presence. She's about to go down on her knees but then she said she's got a surprise for you.

You are so excited that you are gonna have your first blowjob of your life. Then she said she had a surprise for you. She told you to close your eyes while jerking your dick. You closed your eyes. And then she tool her hand off your shaft and it felt like she's removing her pants. She took of her pants turning to the other side and then she faced me. Then she told me to open my eyes. She then leaned forward to kiss me again. She touched and started jerking my dick with her hand again. You went for the kiss and held her face to kiss her. Then you felt somethings touching your dick. You broke the kiss slowly to see it. And for a surprise you noticed that she's having a dick. Not as big as you, but a big one to hold. She's jerking it and yours at the same time. You never expected that she's having a dick. You never even dreamt that she's a shemale. Looking at that dick you got scared and went shitless. You suddenly took your clothes and ran off from her apartment without thinking again. She felt so sad looking at you. She tried to explain you and she even tried to stop you from panicking. But you ran away without wearing your pants to the stairs and then took some time to get them on and walked away to your home. She felt so sad and guilty for not telling you about her. She then slept off.

You back in your house don't know what to do and how to take it in. And besides all this your dick was still pretty hard and is not going soft anytime soon. Your balls are so full because you didn't had a release in the last 5 days. You watched it getting hard for no reason and to put this day to an end you removed your pants off. You went and sat on your sofa and touched your big dick. You started to jerk it so fast to get it soft as fast as possible. Then you realized its not working, so you went and slept on your bed and started jerking of real fast. Though you are trying to think about many things from Porn, all you can see was the drool you tasted tonight and her dick. You know you are not into dicks. But you never had any experience before. You can now taste her sloppy saliva and you felt like your mouth is full of it.

You cannot get your thoughts away from her. Then you made a decision to jerk off and sleep as soon as possible to whatever thought that came in your mind. So you increased the pace and went near the edge of cumming. You were never a spray kinda guy. You always release so much cum but the threads are not that fast and you never cum squirted. So you sometimes cum with your dick facing up. But this time you don't know how but when you were near cumming you felt it so high. All your body, all the blood and breath focused on the dick and you squirted your thick cum so fast that it went all the way up on your head and touched the wall behind your bed. Then two threads landed, one on your face and another on your neck. Then you changed the position of your dick and held it back and the next spurt landed on your stomach then on your right leg. Three more ropes landed on your balls and dick. This moment you realized how filthy you made yourself and almost tasted your own cum. This is way disgusting to think but it was so erotic in a way. You don't want to feel this. You really want to clean up yourself but you are so tired with all the release. So you gathered up all the strength you have and went to take a shower. You dick is still feeling the orgasm and is so wet with all the cum. It was still hard and you dont know what to do. You went and took a shower and then came out to dry yourself off. Still you had your semi hard dick half way hard and up. You don't have the energy to jerk off again. So you slept off for the day.

And suddenly something was happening. You felt something was not right. Someone is inside your room and there was a big flash. They are 4 members in total. They came to you, left a package and went off. You are still thinking it was all a dream.

What would you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)