More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanilla_Wildrush Vanilla_Wildrush

Who becomes the dominant?

Both?

Melody and Griffin sat there, waiting for one another to say something. They both seemed deep in thought at the possibilities as well as what they wanted. Melody looked at Griffin then the computer then back to Griffin. The silence was deafening until finally Melody spoke up.

"What about both of us being dominants? Maybe we switch out after a certain amount of time?" Melody suggested, looking to Griffin to see what he said.

"Hmm...that could work. That way, we both get what we want and what we need. How do you think something like that could work?" Griffin asked.

"Well, I know not everything is cut and dry, but we can start researching into some things with switches. We can maybe start off small. Maybe a week of one of us dominating and then switch out to the other?" Melody raised her eyebrow.

"We could always have a phrase if one of us needs to switch before the week is up." Griffin thought for a moment on what word that would be.

"Have any ideas?" Melody asked.

"How about.... sunstone? This could be our word to show that we need to switch out. If we have to, we can have a day to prepare for that switch, especially if one of us is in a deep mindset." Griffin smiled slightly to her.

"That can work Griffin. I guess now we have to figure out who goes first..."

"Here. I'll solve that." Griffin said with a slight chuckle.

Griffin walked over to the small table where they placed their keys and anything from their pockets. He grabbed a quarter and walked back to Melody.

"I'll choose tails. If I get tails, I have to choose, if you get heads, you have to choose. Sound reasonable enough?" Griffin held the quarter, ready to flip.

"Go ahead." Melody laughed a little as she waited.

Griffin flipped the quarter into the air and caught it with one swift move. He flipped his hand, slapped the quarter down on the top of his other hand, then removed his hand to see what side it was on.

"Looks like I have to choose." Griffin said with a soft chuckle.

What does Griffin choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)