More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

You heard the woman. What power do you want?

Both of course

"Both of course," you say back to her quickly before she can change her mind.

She raises her left hand and a bright light washes over the room. It is so bright that you are to close your eyes. When you open your eyes you see it is morning and you are in your bedroom alone. You remember the goddess and you realize you just had a really weird dream last night. The goddess was so hot, big tits, with dark jutting nipples that stuck out through the thin white fabric covering her huge heaving breasts. Thinking this gives you a massive boner and you start to stroke your hard, thick cock as you think about fucking the goddess in her tight pussy. She was wearing a tight white loincloth that outlined her pussy lips just right, a camel toe for you to thrust your hard cock into.

You think to yourself that it would be nice to have a woman to suck your cock, and suddenly three pictures pop up into your mind. Your step mother and two step sisters. Their faces float in front of you and your can instinctively feel the power within you to control their minds. You look at your step mother Lydia, 39 years old, big tits, tight ass, and a nasty mouth. Her body was why your dad married her, and you could only imagine fucking that tight body. Then you look over your step sisters Carol and Cathy. Twins, 18 years old like you, their bodies were younger versions of their mothers, with big firm tits and jutting nipples. You jerk your cock all the time thinking about your step-sisters, fucking them hard and making them scream in pleasure. In reality you were a nerd and they ignored you as much as possible. Carol was the worst as she went out of her way to you with her body knowing she would never let you touch her.

You realize you can instruct them to do what you want. You look at Carol's face in front of you and push your thoughts into her mind, 'Come suck my cock. You find me the most desirable man in the world.'

Carol's room was right next to yours and you heard her door open and then she opened your door. Your cock was hard and her eyes focused on your erection as you slowly jacked off looking at her. She was wearing a tight, white t-shirt. Her dark nipples jutting out from her D cup tits. her bottom was barely covered by small, tight white panties. You could see a wet spot on the panties forming from her pussy as she looked hungrily at your cock. She clearly was sexually excited and wanted to suck you off. You realized...the goddess dream was real.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)