More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What happens next?

Your First BJ

Carol's eyes are fixated on your cock. She is breathing heavily. She seems unsure of what is going on, but as far as you can tell, she is so focused on your cock, the rest of her mind is taking a back seat to her hunger for your cock.

"Suck it!" you say. In the past, you would have never been so bold. If you would have made a pass at either of your sisters, they would have humiliated and insulted you, but you smile as Carol walks over and kneels in front of you. She takes your cock into her mouth.

Your step-brother's cock is the greatest thing you ever had in your mouth. You love the taste of his cock, and his semen will be the best thing you've ever swallowed.

Carol moaned and slobbered onto your cock.

You were a virgin, and you only lasted a few minutes before you came. You didn't really care, though. You were not there for her pleasure, but yours. You feel a surge of confidence and power as Carol sucks down every last drop of your cum. When she is finished, she sits back. She looks up at you with shame.

"Um, I don't know what came over me!" she says in panic. "PLEASE don't tell anyone!"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"I'll deny it!" she says.

"You do, and you'll never suck my cock again, bitch!"

"Um, I'll...OK, but could you please not tell anyone? I'll suck you off any time you want!"

"Tell you what," you say. "Your mom gives you a generous allowance. Give me all of it, and this will be our little secret. If not, you'll never taste my cum again."

Carol is scared about losing her money, but she nods.

You need practice sucking cock in order to properly earn your step-brother's cock. Go practice on six strangers.

"Um, I have to go," says Carol. "Thank you." She gets up and hurries out of your room. You hop up and pump your fist as you do a little jig. You get dressed and think about what to do next: try out the time stop power or have more fun with the mind control power.

what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)