More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What's your answer?

Both, And; Neither?

This question pointedly reminds me of the most undeniably frustrating thing about my life. I was born neither precisely male OR female, but Instead have BOTH sets of genitals... Neither of which work. I can't really get much of an erection, 'half chub' at best, and I've never gotten 'wet' in my life.

Now this wouldn't be so bad, IF, like the vast majority of people with my condition, I also was a-sexual: uninterested in sex. I'm not. I want to both fuck and get fucked so much I could scream, but everyone that has seen me naked or I told about my condition has gotten freaked out and won't go any further. It doesn't help that my breasts are A cups, barely a swelling of mammary tissue and no fat layers to speak of. Mom and dad called me 'A Sacred Androgen', but most of the time I'd rather have been normal.

"Um, that's kind of a complicated question for me..." I state, squirming in discomfort at having to go through the painful explanation, AGAIN, when the voice in the dark throws me for a loop...

"Thou means Thee's a monster tamer?! Thee were born with either no genitals at all or one of both sets?!" The voice, which is somehow slightly feminine, says with great excitement.

"Um, the second one...?" I half ask/half answer.

"Oh thank goodness! That's better still! I volunteer to be Thine First Mate! But come on, Thee hast to meet with the headman and the priestess to be sworn in as a member of the Imperial Order of Monster Tamers!" The voice enthusiastically exclaims, then a large-ish but soft hand grabs my arm and starts towing me along through the darkness. When she touches me I notice something very strange, my cock twitches and starts to stiffen in a way it never has before, and, here's the kicker, I'm getting WET...

I can't think about that though, I have to mind my footing. As we go though there starts to be a faint ambient light, and, now able to see where I'm placing my feet, I flash back to how I would up here...

How DID I Wind Up Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)