More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Boss Brainfuck

“Cock,” she said, voicing what was on her brain. Literally. This man was fucking her brain. She didn’t know how. It made no physical sense, but he had just dropped his pants and stuck his dick right through her ear and into her brain. She could feel it, even though there weren’t any nerves there to feel it. Even though there wasn’t enough space, he was treating her mind like a pocket pussy.

“My brain is owned by cock.” She knew he had already fucked away some important parts of her. The parts that would try to resist. And he had also stained the part that would feel bad about that with his cum. So now whenever she tried to think about how this was bad, all she felt was warm and sticky and gooey. It was a nice feeling, truth be told.

Her speech centers had certainly suffered as well. “Dick. I’m a dick sponge.” Her vocabulary was much reduced. Though that didn’t bother her. She didn’t really need to communicate, what with her one true desire in life aligning with the current situation. Yep, she just wanted to have her brain fucked and nothing else. She didn’t know how he was doing it. Magic or something maybe? It didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he was fulfilling her fantasy.

She passively rested her chest on her desk as he continued to thrust in and out of her ear. Oh, that’s right. She was in her office. So this man must be one of her employees. What was his name again? She was having trouble remembering. Whenever she tried all she could recall was the name ‘Cum’ and ‘Semen’ and ‘Dick’. Dick? Was that it?

She couldn’t be sure. In fact, what had she been thinking about? A desk? An office? Was she an employee here? Was this man her boss?

Oooooh. That was a good thrust. He had stuck it really deep in her brain that time. It felt so good being a cum sponge, having her skull flooded with his dick juice. Oh that must be it. She was a cum dumpster. That felt right, so she said it out loud. “I’m a cum dumpster!”

She knew it was right when he thrust even harder, rewarding her with his cock penetrating even deeper into her core self. And it was super right when he came, coating her brain with his sticky load. She could feel it settling in, becoming a part of her. And what didn’t latch on leaked out of her other ear, dribbling onto her blouse. Or it drooled out of her mouth when she was particularly full.

She would have been content to laze there, but the man that was so graciously fucking her brain asked her a question. It took her a second, but she eventually parsed it as ‘What’s 2 + 2’. She knew the answer, so she blurted it out.

“Cum!”

Everyone knew the answer to any math question was ‘cum’. It was simple elementary school stuff. Her boss was so funny asking her a question like that, so she giggled. “Tee hee. Cum.” And then just to keep the conversation going, because no one liked empty air, “Brain. Fuck. Cock. Please.” There, that should be good. She just wanted him to fuck her brain with his dick, so she asked nicely. He nodded and thrust into her again, paying her for her work in the best currency known to womankind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)