More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SoniaT SoniaT

Now that you're all caught up, who's story are we following?

Boris, the newly hired lawyer

Boris was extatic. He took his degree just a few months ago and now he was ready to starts his traineeship in one of the best law firm of the city. At the same time, Boris was feeling the tension, his legs shaked and he was constantly chewing at his nails. "I can't waste this opportunity. If i want to become the best i have to stay focussed and not screwing up" he was thinking as he reached the entrance of the building.

The main hall was small, only with a front desk and a pair of gray armchairs placed in the corner, next to the staircase who leads to the other floors. The elevator was on the left side and right as Boris stepped into the hall, a guy walked out of it, yelling at his phone "They can't do this to me! I gave my ass to this company! How can they screw me this way???". That guy passes next to Boris, almost hitting Boris as he was quick to step out of the path. Boris looked back as he then reached the front desk: "Good morning, I'm Boris Kazinky. I'm here for my trainee".

At the desk the receptionist cheked the list, apparently he wasn't the only one who was hired as there was at least a dozen of names there. "Yes, i see. You can reach the third floor and as for Mr. Steiner" the receptionist said as Boris noticed the badge with John S. written on it. "Thank you John, i will chek for him" replied boris walking up the stairs and noticing that John was too much absorbed in making a phone call to reply to him.

Three floor ware a lot for Boris, who started panting just after the first one. He decided to take the elevator to reach the thid floor, knowing that hw could reach it in a bad situation if he kept using the stairs. The cabin was big enough to host up to 4 people and there was a nice perfume of cologne in there. In reality, the same smell was in each and every floor. Once the elevetor stopped and its door opened, Boris was hitted by a sunshine as he stepped out quickly from the cabin. He looked for the office of Mr.Steiner and found it in the left of the hallway. Boris knoked as he heared a voice telling him to get inside.

Inside the office there was Mr Steiner,checking at some papers: "Good morning, I.." the man stopped him "I know who you are, the receptionist told me of your arrival. I'm Mr. Steiner and welcome to your new office for the next months". Boris lookd around and saw an empty desk with some folders "This is the Gender Reassignment division, here we work on cases involving the Siskin's Law, i hpe ou know about it". Boris nods "Yes i know about that act, but i tought it was mandatory to procede with the reassignment". "Yes, it is, but for people with a lot of money and a lot of ties it's possible to avoid it. Your duty is to make sure no one would be sissified without consent". Mr. Steiner stopped talking as he took a folder and places if on the desk: "I have your first case ready. Remember that you have all the eyes set on you".

What would be Boris first case?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)