More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Now for a story!!

Bored Game Recording

Dooger had been in a lull lately. Her fiancé Sam visited over the weekend, and was now back home in the UK. For the past few days, she had been catching up with recording various videos for her gaming channel, but now she was booooooored. It was Thursday afternoon, her cats were fed, the apartment was clean-ish.

Dodger removed her headphones and slouched in her chair and sighed. Making fart sounds with her mouth, she tried to think of something to do. She hadn't showered in a couple days, but she didn't think she smelled too bad yet. Plus she usually did that either at the end or the beginning of the day. She could go shopping, but she had enough food. She thought about calling her friend Erin or Jesse, but didn't really feel like going out.

"I could catch up on anime..." She thought aloud.

She was about to turn on her TV when she noticed the strain on her shirt.

"Hmm. Looks like I could do laundry..."

Dodger walked to her bedroom and saw the pile of clothes inside her laundry basket. She shrugged and removed her shirt and placed it in the basket. She went to her drawer to get another shirt, but found it oddly empty. Wearing only a bra above her waist, she pulled a sweater over her head and rugged it down. Satisfied, she picked up the basket and picked up her keys before leaving the apartment, going to the laundry room.

Does she make it there or does something happen along the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)