More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by toddlertree toddlertree

Give a Book Report

Book Report

The school bell rang; the halls ran quiet and inside the English classroom, the reports began.

Christy stood before the class with a life-size cut-out of Lynda Carter in her Wonder Woman costume. She held a biography and spoke a selected text that meant the most to her:

"I never meant to be a sexual object for anyone but my husband. I never thought a picture of my body would be tacked up in men's bathrooms. I hate men looking at me and thinking what they think. And I know what they think. They write and tell me." Christy looked up earnestly at the class, trying to elicit an empathetic response. Christy then began her analysis. "What Lynda was trying to say is that...", then the teacher stepped in abruptly.

"What did those men think, Christy?", Miss Bronnau exclaimed sharply.

Christy stammered, her face blushed and then lowered. With her shining brown eyes cast down, her brow furrowed in that funny little way which made her so adorable. Silence lengthened as Christy couldn't make herself say any of those nasty things before the class.

"Did some man want to tie her up with that golden lasso, pry and pull with his strong fingers Lynda's mouth wide, wide open and shove his thick cock down her throat? Plunge it deep as she thrashed on her knees and then her around the neck with his off hand so her fucking throat would be tight enough to make him cum?", Miss Bronnau pronounced softly and deliberately. Raising her voice a bit, she went on, "Did another man want to rescue Wonder Woman from some super-villain and have her be so grateful that she cried in joy and just sucked his dick? Lynda would be blubbering 'thank you' between throwing her lips in a big 'O' over and over again, lavishing his dick with kisses and licks and happy sucking. Disgusting isn't it!" Without waiting for an answer, Miss Bronnau went on evenly, "No? was it the man who wrote about creeping behind Wonder Woman, pinning her arms together in a bear hug from behind, then looking down her top to ogle her big fucking tits? Bouncing her up and down to make her tits jiggle obscenely, then frog-march her to a light post and watch her mammoth tits get around that pole. He'd push her again and again into that pole until she knew, just knew exactly what he wanted between her breasts. He'd get it, he'd get exactly what he wanted from her after she recognized just what he was going for. Relieved, it just her tits that he wants, the man would be doing her a favor and ONLY fucking her tits. She'd stay his captive for months and that's all he'd ever do is fuck them. Fuck her giant wonder woman tits and she'd learn to like it. Learn that she was only good for titfucking. Learn exactly why she was placed on this fucking earth." Speaking faster and louder without hesitation, Miss Bronnau continued. "What about the man who wanted to fuck Lynda's ass, Christy? He wanted to sneak up on her and hit her on the fucking back side of the head Christy. He was going to knock pretty little Lynda onto the concrete floor while she was in that star-spangled banner shorts and pull them the fuck off her. He was going to get Lynda hunched over with her shorts off and wait. Wait for Lynda to wake the fuck back up from being hit on the head so that she could feel a big cock getting shoved up her ass over and over again. Lynda would be crying and in pain, but she would have to THANK HIM for fucking her ass. THANK HIM because he would hold a knife at her throat as he fucked as hard as he could up her fine heart shaped ass. He'd cum only after she begged him. She'd hate every moment of it but still she'd still beg for his cum and he'd give all of it to her. ALL OF IT. In her ass."

Christy shamefully nodded, and stammered how wrong that all was. People should be nice, they should respect others.

The class snickered, staring at Christy without any sympathy for her naivety, except for Alex. Alex knew that he just as bad as any of those men that wrote to Lynda Carter. Christy could make him a good person, only Christy.

Miss Bronnau wiped sweat from her forehead and broke up the class as the bell began to strike. Shouting above the bell, "The blessing is real and keeps the women who deserve it all the tools they need to handle men like that."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)