More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

Bonding time

You're in bed working on your computer, face as red as it could be other than your goth makeup, editing the last couple of details to a video you shot around half an hour ago before you can upload it to your OnlyFans, making sure you get that watermark throughout the video and to mask your face in every frame, as well as slightly editing your voice, you also use different blankets to film, it would surely be a disaster if anyone else identified you.

You look at the video as you edit it, in it you're riding a dildo on the same bed you're laying on, a tentacle dildo to be precise, filled with cumlike lube, acting as if an alien is breeding with you, it's one of those fantasies that you want to stay a fantasy and your followers love it, you almost want to touch yourself watching the video even though you can still feel the bed cover wet below you, you're gonna have to sneak that into the washing machine again.

Suddenly, your door loudly opens, you get scared and immediately close your laptop, you thought you were home alone but apparently your 20 yo older brother John didn't go out to the store with your parents.

"What were you doing, loser?"

"What are you doing, barging into rooms like that?"

He pulls out his phone and after a second of using it, you hear one of your moans coming from it, your blood freezes instantly.

"Well, I found this on the internet"

He shows you the screen, it's your pussy leaking white lube onto a long tongue dildo, you are still as a rock.

"Nothing to say about this?"

"That isn't me" you manage to say after remembering you use digital masks on your vids.

"Oh, really?" he says, he now rewinds the video to a frame that shows your covered face "That isn't you?"

"Nope" you fail tremendously at sounding calm.

"And that isn't that wall?" he points at the wall behind your bed, their peach color matches perfectly for obvious reasons.

"Not at all, I wouldn't film that in my room, and why are you watching porn you think is about me?"

"A friend sent me this, said it was definitely you and I agree, that wall is the same damn tone and everything, same with your skin color"

"Well, maybe the wall paint is very popular!"

You put your hand on the wall but in that moment your brother moves quick to grab your laptop, you don't react even near quickly enough, he quickly opens it and is flashed with your tits and pussy riding that tentacle dildo.

"You were saying?"

It's over, he knew it since before and just now completely confirmed it, you're pretty much done now, you drop to the floor on your knees.

"Please for the love of god don't tell mom and dad" you beg, you are 19 but you're sure they'd kick you out if they knew about this.

"Don't worry, I won't" your blood thaws a little bit "What would that even give me?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

You hug his legs like a dog, you barely even know what you're doing now, but your brother not screwing you over is surprising.

"But you're gonna have to give me something to not reveal this"

Of course he's trying to you, but after the initial anger you really can't say no.

"Well, what do you want from me?"

You get on your feet, looking at him with puppy eyes, he pushes you back onto the bed.

"Where is your camera?"

"Oh, it's in the top drawer"

He opens it and pulls out the expensive HD camera you bought with your "business", it has a boom mic and everything, he also pulls out the tripod and mounts it, the camera looking directly at you now, you get worried as you understand where this is going.

"I want to make one of your videos"

Your blood boils now, you almost want to jump at him for even suggesting it, but he shows you your video on his phone again to remind you of the consequences.

"Fuck you" you say.

"I'll send it right now"

You grunt before making space for him on your bed, he presses record before jumping on there with you, he pushes you to the side before sliding his pants down and pulling out his already half erect dick, as it hardens you take a good look at it, just seeing it starts warming you up for this, it won't be that bad if it's just this once and at least you're on birth control anyways.

He rubs his dick a little to get it as hard as possible before grabbing you by the waist and pulling you over him in a reverse cowgirl position, his dick touching the underside of your short shorts almost making you wet.

"Take everything off first, I want to see your bare ass bounce"

His voice brings you back to reality and you almost want to puke but you are against the ropes here so you just obey, quickly taking off every piece of clothing and, while still wearing your goth makeup and piercings, hop on him again in the same position, he's now teasing your lips on the outside by running the head of his dick from the back to the clit, it's so wrong but it feels so good, he puts the head inside your pussy and pulls your ass down, making your lips touch the base of his shaft, you had only ever acted this out before and haven't even kissed anyone else but feeling a man pull you in by the hips almost makes you want to reconsider how bad this is.

"Come on, I want you to bounce like you did on the video"

You let out a sigh before doing as he told you, using your arms on his knees to support you better, it's not good at all when you do everything yourself but at least you're getting it done, judging by his accelerating breaths at least he's enjoying this.

"I want to pull out tho" you say while looking back at him, he's very red.

"No, I want a creampie and you better put a good face for the camera"

"You really shouldn't cum inside me and we're gonna have to censor my face"

"I promise I'm not gonna publish the clip and aren't you on the pill anyways?"

You want to respond but he's getting too winded to talk, he's loving how you move, you feel like the muscles you trained in your videos are helping now.

He slaps both of your buttcheeks in one move, you want to protest but choose not to.

"God, I wish we got that on tape, your ass is beautiful"

It's so gross to hear him saying that, at least he seems close to finishing and after that you'll be done.

He breathes more heavily every second before reaching the edge and grabbing your ass and pulling it down as hard as he can, you couldn't resist if you wanted to, he cums as deep in you as he can, grunting as he does so, you put on your best ahegao face for the camera, feeling his warm cum splashing against your womb is the best feeling ever but you feel like it's almost wasted with him, after he's done you lift up your ass and roll around to show your pussy to the camera, showing his cum dripping down onto his now deflating cock, he slaps your ass again now that it shows on tape and you shake your ass a little as a last treat before getting up and turning off the camera.

"Can't wait for tomorrow" you don't like where this is going.

"No, this was only for today you fucker"

"I still have your videos, I'll have to shut up everyday and that's gonna require something from you everyday too"

"Well that's not fucking fair" you hear the sound of the car arriving.

"Oh look who's here, you don't want me to show them your stuff right now, do you?"

You are to swallow your words as he closes your room's door behind him, you see through your window your parents approaching the front door and you quickly get a tissue to clean his cum that's dripping down your leg.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)