More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by starwarsalpha1 starwarsalpha1

Is anyone in the bathroom

Body problems

Luckily, no one was around and Erik returned to his room lotion in hand. Sitting back at his computer he continues his endeavor. After 20 or so minutes he is finding it difficult to get excited once again, even with the addition of the lotion. Erik looks through the recommended videos of this female character to find one titled “Futanari *character*, fucks *other female character*.” The thumbnail only shows the upper portion of the two female characters, both with huge tits.

“Hmmm...let’s check this one out,” Eric thinks to himself, “what the hell does futanari mean though.”

He grabs another dab of lotion and lathers his cock to start jerking again. The video begins with the other female character from the same game blind folded, gagged, and wrists bound together on a bed. The character sat in a dark room that appeared to be wooded and dungeon-esque. The main female character appears on screen in scandalous black lace lingerie. She walks over to the bound girl, takes her blind fold off and sits on her chest. Erik felt different about this, something about seeing a woman get dominated by another beautiful woman turned him on for some reason. He envied the bound girl, wishing he was her for a moment. Just then the camera goes to a side shot of the two characters. Erik’s fantasy woman begins to remove her bottoms.

“That’s weird she has a bulge in h....” Erik’s thought is cut short as the woman in the video pulls out a foot long cock leaking precum all over the girl’s chin and neck area. Erik is completely stunned and his cock begins throbbing harder than ever. Not able or willing to turn away he begins jerking as the woman starts brutally face fucking the other woman. The video then turns into a rough anal session where his favorite character is fucking the girl up the ass with her huge cock...hard. Erik knows what is coming and continues to watch but gives himself time to recover, playing an edging game. The end scene has the female character blowing a huge load directly into the other's pussy, drastically expanding her stomach.

Erik’s cock was throbbing, letting out the biggest and hardest orgasm he's ever done. He had never heard of this fetish and wanted to go further down the rabbit hole, but he'd just cum and his own stomach was rumbling. Wanting to refill his lost energy, Erik leaves his room.

Walking past the threshold of his home, Erik felt a huge sense of relief knowing he was not going back to school for several months. The apartment was quiet. Erik grabbed a few things from their pantry before approaching the fridge. He noticed a note on the freezer door. It read:

“I’m running some errands be back in a few hours” -Mom *left around 2:30

Just a typical comment that Laura would leave Erik when he got home from school. He proceeded to open the fridge and look for something to quench his thirst. Water, milk, juice, all the regular drinks he could have but nothing really stood out. Then in the back of the fridge he saw a strange bottle. It almost looked like a medicine bottle. He pulled the odd container out and opened it. He wafted its scent towards him, identifying the smell as a type of kool-aid kind of drink. He took a sip...it tasted the same as a red kool-aid mixture.

Too lazy to read or even look at the label across the bottle, Erik thought it was a regular drink. Thinking it was nothing weird he took the bottle to his room along with his other snacks. He sat down at his computer desk and started to watch YouTube videos as he ate his afternoon snack. Eventually he finished his meal including the brown bottle of red liquid. He felt a strange tingling sensation across all of his body, but thinking nothing of it he decided to take a nap. Moving to his bed he lay down directly on top of his sheets, closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly

Several hours pass as Erik begins to wake up. It’s 7:00pm as he pulls himself upright. His eye sight is a bit blurry but he feels well rested. Erik rubs his eyes and looks at the foot of his bed. Taking a moment for his mind to come out of a post nap delirium Erik goes to get up completely. Standing from his bed something felt off, like he had an extra weight putting him off balance. Furthermore, it felt as if his shirt was tight against his chest and he could feel a breeze cross his stomach. Assuming he must have somehow wrapped his shirt around his body in his sleep, Erik reaches for the hem to pull it down and correct its positioning. It didn't feeling wrapped at all though and no matter how much he pulled it wouldn't go any lower, like it was caught on something. Looking down to see what's up Erik becomes extra confused as he sees two lumps on his chest blocking his vision. Staring in silence for a moment, Erik brings his hands up and pokes at the flesh protruding from his chest.

Confused and concerned Erik runs for the bathroom, his two new orbs bouncing along the way. Looking into the mirror, Erik see's a girl looking back at him, but he knows it isn't just any girl, that's him. Erik screams with a much higher pitched voice then he is used to hearing come out of his lips. Trying to grasp and rationalize his situation, Erik concludes that he must have turned into a girl during his sleep. The only explanation he could think of for this would be situation is that strange bottle of liquid he drank earlier. Making one final confirmation, Erik reaches a hand down into his boxers, feeling a void where his cock would normally rest. In its place, a soft...wet...hole.

Erik gathers his thoughts best he can and tries to think of something to do about this...

What's he going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)