More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What power?

Body possession.

John considers his choices and a devious thought occurred to him. He always wonders what it feels like to be the opposite sex and the perverted things he can do in someone else body. So in conclusion, he decided the power of bodily possession.

His minds filled with and mischief. He can get some payback towards his sister or deal his ex-girlfriend or even enjoy his mother's luscious body without any repercussion.

"Umm...I would like to have the power of bodily possession." John smirk evilly.

The woman turned her head to face the elders.

"I read John's mind like an open book sir, is it wise to grant him his powers?" She sternly spoke.

The elders look at each other and nod their heads in agreement.

"We cannot judge his desired wish, it will be granted accordingly." The main Elder spoke.

"Morals, when given powers. They always think of something mischievous and perverted." She sheesh out.

John's desired powers have been given and momentarily they teleported him to his room.

John woke up with a slight headache.

"Man, my head hurts. What the hell did I drink last night?" John wonders and fallen back to sleep.

"That dream is freaking weird, maybe I should try it out?" He consciously said to himself.

Try it out on his neighbor or someone random?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)